Cossack
« on: August 26, 2012, 09:09:43 pm »

Cossack

• arl hook u in the gabber
    • View Profile
<Cossack>: alex got VERY butthurt with me
<Geert_de_Grote>: sorry i have to lol ;P
<Cossack>: geert
*** Cossack was kicked by alex879ro (Kick!)
!!! You have been kicked from #OpenTTD

Just shows you need to grow up and sort it out, mate. also, i'd like to see the details of my ban and the screenshots to prove it.
« Last Edit: August 26, 2012, 10:24:39 pm by alex879ro »

Re: Cossack
« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2012, 10:24:59 pm »

Geert

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
strange to see my only reaction here :O

« Reply #2 on: August 26, 2012, 10:53:34 pm »

Cossack

• View Profile
It was just to show that i got kicked for saying he was butthurt, which is completely unjustified.

« Reply #3 on: August 26, 2012, 11:21:53 pm »

alex879ro

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Cossack ....perhaps our sadest case...of a player who got very close to the admins and was known as a good player...and who got banned now.
Reasons: Cossack had a lot of patience from admins...because everybody was thinking that he will change. And he did. If you check the forum, you will find posts where you will see that all that attention from admins has given Cossack a lot of trust in himself. A trust that perhaps is not present in most admins.

You can see Cossack arguing 1 on 1 with Yorvex , the server owner who pays for all this and worked for all this more then everyone of us. You can see Cossack asking for credits for saying "My country is hosting the olympics , let`s do it too here" when in fact i was the one who volunteered to supervise the games and to do the changes on the servers while Myhorta started working on a subscription page so Mr.Cossack`s olympics would have a way of subscription.

But in spite of all this, he and his friend Zero Income can`t stop arguing that they got the credits for this, even if nobody cares. You can see words like "credits are nice".Credits for what Cossack? For a tournament that is not organised? But he missed on one thing.... Zero Income can actually speak and act like this cause he is a fair player...(so far that`s what i know) , while our friend Cossack is a true villain in the OTTD world.

1st noticed rule break : Insulting a player by naming a town "Ragul is a cunt" . Just because Mr Cossack cannot stand Ragul, he does things that even the admins do not dare to do. I admin that Ragul can be annoying sometimes, but he`s a kid...and more importantly then that...he`s a player of N-ice.

We said to ourselves...Cossack will learn...that was until the next rule break

2nd noticed rule break: Cheating Rating and trying to get that along 2 admins and managed to do that....but being caught by the third. He built trucks to hold his rating and got caught by ST2 , while me and Batt weren`t informed of such rule breaks by him. Congrats ST2:). Having his company deleted, Mr Cossack started arguing about how harsh was his punishment even if ST2 warned him before about such play.

3rd noticed rule break : Vitalikk , an active player of our server sends us a savegame where Cossack is cloning trains in the depot in order to increase his company value.
Cossack`s reaction on yet another rule break : he was too good, he was just too good. After being told on how the rules are he says"ok, now i understood"
But he never did.....as we can see from his list of rule breaks...He just tries and tries to use tricks.

4th noticed rule break: While jogging through the forum i find yet another warning that Mr Cossack got...right in his introduction topic, ST2 is saying to him :"have fun games on n-ice servers and enjoy, Mr. "1 way tr..." cough cough ...Cossack  :P  " while Cossack wrote "That tactic is a thing of the past, i play like a saint now :P "
As i clearly pointed out Cossack...the place of saints is not here...

I`ll make a short break here from the list to describe Cossack`s general attitude with a quote that`s also from his introduction topic: "Yeah, it says on my profile i thought you may have seen at some point. But anyway, i've got roughly 12 years TTD/oTTD experience so i guess when it comes to the game i could be considered "older" than most... Ah well, it doesn't stop me being immature on occasions :P"

What makes you think you`re older then the most? You couldn`t even finish server 8 for a lot of time. You learned from "Young Ones" like Geert?

But...to continue...

In the final attempt , I was in server 3.....when witnessing the next situation. Dzkn (a player) was trying to transport some goods from the famous mr Cossack.
When i see Cossack telling him " Don`t take my goods, you can`t catch me ...so not worth taking my goods...I`ll win the game". After that, in a second ....i see that player complaining for being blocked, I investigate and see cossack placing canals in front of him.

I kick Cossack and ban him ...and prepare my justification for the ban. But Cossack can`t stand that. He cannot be banned. He is a saint with a huge attitude that thinks he`s better then everybody . He starts an activity that could be described as trolling admins. He enters IRC talks in a language that I personally consider Insulting. No need to post that...he already did.... Cossack...butthurt is not a word to be used in a normal conversation. And most certain in a civilized conversation against people who dedicate their time to make sure the servers are free of players like you. While being on IRC and waiting for me to write his ban, i heard it all...how this is a terrible injustice...

1st story: he didn`t block at all.... ; 2nd story : he blocked, but removed without being told to  3rd story: what was that..c`mon..just 2 tiles....under a bridge (cause the player made one cause otherwise he couldn`t make his tracks)

Check this forum and you`ll see that it is full of Cossack`s attitudes.

He still considers after all this that a terrible injustice was made against the best player of n-ice.And he awaits the screenshot to say it wasn`t him ...even if another admin saw him....(some attitude, huh?)

I reserve my right for modifying this and adding other rule breaks that i`ll remember since it is quite hard....there are alot of them.
Also Mr Cossack, you should know that when we met, you found out that i`m considered the harshest admin here....Now you`re gonna found out why.
Because I hate people like you.

For the reasons above, I consider Cossack to be a player who does not want to learn, and...since I had the misfortune to judge this case..and I wille ban for 2 months and half.

This is the opinion of Geo, an admin that had nothing to do with the banning of Cossack and who is known as the most patient admin of n-ice, having spent hours with players so she could learn them. Btw...what`s that Cossack...do i see even more rule breaks then what i listed here? Also, St2 said that he`ll be adding some rule breaks too....So mr "Saint" is not so Saint from what we see....but let`s take a look at Geo`s reply first

"he has been doing too many annoying things...first of all insulting other players, and not only ragul...i even told him to have some more patience and respect for the other players and that, many times... the second was with those annoying airports(he had them too), third and so on, he had too many chances... my opinion ofc"

I`m modifying this for the third time to add, so i`ll start numbering modifications :

1: While preparing the log to publish it...i was amazed by Cossack`s first reaction. When Dzkn started accusing him of blocking, he started accusing Dzkn of blocking too.
I would ask him how can someone Block a piece of canal...if that can be called blocking....but i know he would state another lie as i seen before.This wasn`t only intentional...but premeditated. He tried to cover the incident from the admin filter , or at least to look ok and to avoid making admins curios. He tried to make it look like 2 players who accidentally block each other , but let`s have a look at the replies:

[2012-08-26 23:55:33] <+OTTD-3> dzkn (Red): cossac?
[2012-08-26 23:55:34] <+OTTD-3> dzkn (Red): wtf
[2012-08-26 23:55:42] <+OTTD-3> dzkn (Red): blcoking me
[2012-08-26 23:55:44] <+OTTD-3> Cossack (Brown): dzkn? wtf are you doing?
[2012-08-26 23:55:54] <+OTTD-3> Cossack (Brown): yoou're blocking me
[2012-08-26 23:56:06] <+OTTD-3> dzkn (Red): where?
[2012-08-26 23:56:08] <+OTTD-3> 4L3x879r0 (Spectator): place a sign pls
[2012-08-26 23:56:33] <+OTTD-3> dzkn (Red): hes removing them
[2012-08-26 23:56:39] <+OTTD-3> Cossack (Brown): hahaha
[2012-08-26 23:56:42] <+OTTD-3> dzkn (Red): omg
[2012-08-26 23:56:51] <+OTTD-3> dzkn (Red): wtf cossack
[2012-08-26 23:57:05] <+OTTD-3> Cossack (Brown): you're not gunna win man, no matter how hard you try, there's really no point in taking my goods  ---->> u need true balls to say that in when an admin is watching you and you`re active blocking a player.....But Cossack thought he has it all under control...or was he used to acting like this?

He doesn`t even think that he was followed and thinks that my reply "place a sign" was a message for him to report the rule break. He think that since he is Cossack ...an old player...he also has trust from the admins...

Tomorrow i will publicate the log of tonight...containing Cossack`s show of attitude against admins of N-ice (By his attitude i mean even indicating to an admin what are the worst cases to be banned----->> admins were trained Cossack....and u kinda did all of the rule breaks...)
In the meantime Cossack....your ban will start immediately and will expire on 10 November 2012 01:34:43 (that is if you even care)
« Last Edit: August 28, 2012, 11:14:49 am by alex879ro »

« Reply #4 on: August 27, 2012, 01:03:17 am »

Cossack

• View Profile
First off, i must say how very clever it is of you, Alex, to cover the incident in question with a message that reads "cannot clear, owned by Cossack Transport" .you can't see it, but there is one rail tile(the rail tile in question) under the bridge which is obviously not blocking. I'm not sure where you got the idea of canals from but i understand that you didn't hesitate to look at what it was you were banning me for  before you banned me so it's cool.

But anyway, this all stems from that thread on the forum. One game, a few days ago, that Zero guy asked me to back him up in his terraforming thread and naturally i obliged. I asked if he'd do the same and he said he might which is fair enough. A day or two later i checked the forum and saw that the discussion had quickly blown up into an argument, Zero was defending me which was nice of him :) I'll admit, i didn't really care that you'd started a new thread entitled mad olympics, infact i said "But meh, whatever, i don't mind. The fact that you've made a new thread just means we might actually have a competition to compete in instead of it just being an idea  :)". I didn't think, in the end, it would boil down to this. I'm going to be honest, i didn't really understand your reaction when i said having some credit would be nice. I thought it was a little over the top but i thought that was the end of it, considering i'd made an offhand remark. Then the next thing i know, i'm in a game, and i say hi to you and you just ignore me. I'm thinking "wtf have i done?" especially when i displayed the rules and you said "brown shut up" - and then i realized, he's mad at me for the forum! wow! I honestly didn't think you or anyone would take anything written on there so personally. The fact that you did, i apologize. I never intended for such an obscene reaction.

Well, i should probably disprove most of the things you've said because they're all, at best, highly biased half-truths;

-"You can see Cossack arguing 1 on 1 with Yorvex" lol, where? Not once have i done that (Not that, if it came to it, i wouldn't argue with him. if i were him i'd get frustrated with everyone if they blindly agreed with everything i said all the time, arguing is sometimes a good thing!)

- "he and his friend Zero Income can`t stop arguing that they got the credits for this, even if nobody cares." No offence to Zero here, but we're hardly friends (you're a nice guy though, we just have only ever played in the same game once). Also, it was Zero that brought up credits, i simply remarked, as you said, that "credits are nice". Who wouldn't appreciate credit once in a while? I honestly don't see what's so bad about it, even if i wasn't making a fuss. Also, change 'nobody' to 'i'.

-"Cossack is a true villain in the OTTD world." I'm going to put this on my profile, i know you're totally being serious though :P

-" naming a town "Ragul is a cunt" Yeah, fair enough. I wasn't doing it to purposefully offend him, and i didn't offend him,  it was just a little joke we had because i wouldn't tell him where my city was so i named it that. needless to say it was a nice surprise for him :P and to be honest, i don't think Ragul is that bad(despite all the bad karma i gave him), although by the sounds of it you do " I admin that Ragul can be annoying sometimes" (notice the typo at the beginning of this quote too, Freud would have something to say about that)

-" but he`s a kid...and more importantly then that...he`s a player of N-ice" I think you're forgetting that i'm a kid too and i'm (or atleast was) a n-ice player too!

-" He built trucks to hold his rating" well actually, i accidentally sent a goods train to my oil dropoff whilst upgrading and i built the trucks to send the goods to the right place. I think we all know how frustrating it is when something like this happens and we just- like i did- try to make the best out of a bad situation.

-"3rd noticed rule break" - Read for yourself, i honestly didn't know it was against the rules and i haven't done it since.

-" Mr. "1 way tr..." cough cough ...Cossack :P " Haha, i'm not gunna lie, i've got no explanation for this one as i did do it to to get an advantage.  but i'm pretty sure i was already banned by ST2 for a day for this! not to mention all the times he reset my company!

-"What makes you think you`re older then the most?" I've played this game for over 2/3rds of my life.  "You couldn`t even finish server 8 for a lot of time." not the first time, but i finished it the second time and got in top 10 highscores for that map overall. But anyway, this thread is about me getting banned, you bringing this up is completely irrelevant. It looks like you've just dredged up anything you could find on me to make me look bad. which, if i'm honest, speaks volumes about your character.

-"the place of saints is not here..." that's good, because according to you i'm "a true villain in the OTTD world".

-"When i see Cossack telling him " Don`t take my goods, you can`t catch me ...so not worth taking my goods...I`ll win the game". After that, in a second ....i see that player complaining for being blocked, I investigate and see cossack placing canals in front of him. " this whole sentence irritates me, why would i block someone and continue to block them if there was no point? Yes, i admit i blocked him for about five seconds, but i removed the one rail that was still blocking him before you even joined the game. You didn't hesitate to ban me though, because you were still angry because i said it's nice to get credit for your ideas.

-"canals" that's just an outright lie. I used rails. This just shows that you'll say anything to give the perception that i'm somehow evil when i'm totally not :P

- "trolling admins. " Why do people keep on calling it trolling when someone states an opinion they don't agree with?! this is really bugging me now! if i were trolling i would have spammed "jews did 9/11" over and over again or something.

-"butthurt is not a word to be used in a normal conversation" for me it is. Unless i'm at school or at work (neither of which i attend) but we're not at school or at work. We're friends on a game, why is it so unacceptable to use the word 'butthurt' on an IRC channel? I'm pretty sure the word 'butthurt' has been used more on IRCs than anywhere else on the internet! Also, how the hell can you take offense to a word a that means 'to be offended'. that's like saying "i'm offended that you said i was offended!" How ridiculous is that?!

-
-
-
-

The fact my response to my ban is so extreme and that i was so eager to defend myself just shows how much i still want to play here. I love everything about n-ice. I love the game itself, i love the admins, i love servers, i love the other players and i just love how much fun i have here. There's no dispute that the n-ice servers are the best on the game and i can't really comprehend not being able to play here for two and half months. I understand my ban, and i accept that i have been banned. The one thing i beg of you though, my ban is extreme, i feel that i deserve atleast a week or two but a few months?! i've never insulted or offended anyone! (or atleast i haven't tried to) Cossack is a friendly guy! The real Isaac Rye is a hateful loner, if you knew me in real-life you'd think that Cossack is much improved!! and for this, i beg you guys, can you please reduce my ban? I love playing here and i wouldn't swap it for anything.

thanks,
Cossack.

« Reply #5 on: August 27, 2012, 01:15:57 am »

alex879ro

• Administrator
    • View Profile
You don`t seem to understand the fact that what i wrote there are certainties....(i mean the rule breaks especially) confirmed by 4 or 5 admins....

Again, you don`t seem to accept the fact that you were monitored tonight....and that i saw all that u did...yet u think someone covered that picture?

You were caught....4 or 5 admins agreed and yet still u say that i set up the picture? ST2 confirmed that he saw too what u did...and yet still i`m the one lying?

About the forum incident....you defending Zero Income and him defending you? So this is why we opened the forum? So you could get what u want and also defend Zero Income so he could get what he wants?Doesn`t matter if good or bad changes occur...Cossack must get it...after all...he is Cossack....our most special player (according to him) Placing a train track for 5 seconds? the rules don`t say that....and u didn`t place it for 5 seconds...since i waited after i kicked you out and screenshoted so i saw what was there. So i would advise you to stop lying , otherwise ur ban won`t be a few months, but permanent...I`m not the first admin to have told you that, am I?

-" naming a town "Ragul is a cunt" Yeah, fair enough. I wasn't doing it to purposefully offend him, and i didn't offend him, ------>>> Oh really? U really think that? And the fact that Ragul asked for your ban probably hasn`t reached your ears....but that is also probably a lie...in fact Ragul loves you. That`s why he asked for your ban because "insulting him"

-" He built trucks to hold his rating" well actually, i accidentally sent a goods train to my oil dropoff whilst upgrading and i built the trucks to send the goods to the right place. I think we all know how frustrating it is when something like this happens and we just- like i did- try to make the best out of a bad situation.  ----->>> again a situation where 3 admins were there : me, Batt and ST2 and still he argues that he tried to do other things...even if he played like that for 30 minutes. ...For 30 minutes he was accidentaly sending goods trains...

-"canals" that's just an outright lie. I used rails. This just shows that you'll say anything to give the perception that i'm somehow evil when i'm totally not :P --->>. again....saying that 2 n-ice admins lie (You made 1 canal in the river in front of the player and rails. You used the rails for 5 seconds cause i was in the server and you knew that...and for that you`re still guilty. But you forgot about the canals.....I exploded all those tiles under the player`s bridge and the last was that tile. P.S. You really think i started modifying screenshots for you? You`re not that important. But you get your tip about what u built when DZKN says that he didn`t realise what happened ...he thought he wasn`t allowed to build cause he got disconnected....why wouldn`t he realise that in front of him was a rail. But no...he was talking about the canal...since he tried to blow up the river too...and couldn`t...but didn`t start checkin every tile.....Only after that realised that it was a canal...

I will continue with the explanation of the conversation before you were kicked....But i`m sure ur gonna deny that too....
Everybody has something with you....But you`re a saint...you were set up...and all the rule breaks you did so far were in fact not rule breaks...You know what????
I`m beginning to get really tired of your comments. If you think that u can face 4 admins that confirm you must be banned and 2 admins that clearly saw you....you must be out of your mind.

Also Butthurt is a word you use...?? Too bad...I don`t... and most civilized people don`t....Today u learn that u should not have used either.

P.S. We`re not friends....no way no how...Never been friends..Never will be at this rate...
P.P.S: Words of St2 about what happened : [04:55] <@ST2> but my brain stopped at that moment seeing Cossack doing that
[04:55] <@ST2> after all the time I've spent talking to him and explaining things...

Makes you think doesn`t it? about what was the opinion on you? We actually thought you were gonna learn...
« Last Edit: August 27, 2012, 02:03:43 am by alex879ro »

« Reply #6 on: August 27, 2012, 01:24:15 am »

alex879ro

• Administrator
    • View Profile
[2012-08-26 23:55:33] <+OTTD-3> dzkn (Red): cossac?
[2012-08-26 23:55:34] <+OTTD-3> dzkn (Red): wtf
[2012-08-26 23:55:42] <+OTTD-3> dzkn (Red): blcoking me
[2012-08-26 23:55:44] <+OTTD-3> Cossack (Brown): dzkn? wtf are you doing? <<--- Trying to act the same to cover up the admin filters...
[2012-08-26 23:55:54] <+OTTD-3> Cossack (Brown): yoou're blocking me
[2012-08-26 23:56:06] <+OTTD-3> dzkn (Red): where?
[2012-08-26 23:56:08] <+OTTD-3> 4L3x879r0 (Spectator): place a sign pls
[2012-08-26 23:56:33] <+OTTD-3> dzkn (Red): hes removing them
[2012-08-26 23:56:39] <+OTTD-3> Cossack (Brown): hahaha       <<<---- laughing about the whole situation ...not even bothering to deny..
[2012-08-26 23:56:42] <+OTTD-3> dzkn (Red): omg
[2012-08-26 23:56:51] <+OTTD-3> dzkn (Red): wtf cossack
[2012-08-26 23:57:05] <+OTTD-3> Cossack (Brown): you're not gunna win man, no matter how hard you try, there's really no point in taking my goods    <<<---admiting why he blocked

[2012-08-26 23:57:11] <+OTTD-3> dzkn (Red): dude
[2012-08-26 23:57:11] * +OTTD-3 * # 4L3x879r0 (#596/74.86.197.160-static.reverse.softlayer.com [188.27.176.90]/RO) has started company 13 ()
[2012-08-26 23:57:13] <+OTTD-3> dzkn (Red): ur blocking me   <<--- I`m surprised on how patient was this player....probably didn`t knew him
[2012-08-26 23:57:13] <+OTTD-3> 4L3x879r0 (Dark Green): !cv
[2012-08-26 23:57:22] * +OTTD-3 * <x> 4L3x879r0 (#596/13 (Dark Green)/RO) has changed his/her name to alex879ro
[2012-08-26 23:57:25] <+OTTD-3> oneshortplanck (Purple): !cv
[2012-08-26 23:57:38] <+OTTD-3> alex879ro (Dark Green): !kick Cossack
[2012-08-26 23:57:39] <+OTTD-3> Admin alex879ro (Account 'alex879ro') has kicked player Cossack
[2012-08-26 23:57:39] * +OTTD-3 * <--- Cossack (#569/host109-157-202-162.range109-157.btcentralplus.com [109.157.202.162]/9 (Brown)/GB) has left the game (kicked by server)
[2012-08-26 23:57:52] <+OTTD-3> dzkn (Red): ty
[2012-08-26 23:57:53] * +OTTD-3 * ---> Cossack (#601/host109-157-202-162.range109-157.btcentralplus.com [109.157.202.162]/GB) has joined the game
[2012-08-26 23:57:53] * +OTTD-3 * >> Cossack (#601/host109-157-202-162.range109-157.btcentralplus.com [109.157.202.162]/GB) has joined company 9 (Brown)
[2012-08-26 23:57:55] <+OTTD-3> Cossack (Brown): hey alex
[2012-08-26 23:58:00] <+OTTD-3> dzkn (Red): he blocked and removed my signs
[2012-08-26 23:58:03] <+OTTD-3> alex879ro (Dark Green): for that u will be banned cossack
[2012-08-26 23:58:24] <+OTTD-3> Cossack (Brown): i know you must be on your period or something, but would you like to tell me why did that and can you tell me wherwe i'm blocking him?   <<<<---- That`s the way Cossack talks with an admin after he breaks the rules....the nerves to do that...huh?
[2012-08-26 23:58:31] <+OTTD-3> alex879ro (Dark Green): !kick Cossack
[2012-08-26 23:58:31] <+OTTD-3> Admin alex879ro (Account 'alex879ro') has kicked player Cossack
[2012-08-26 23:58:31] * +OTTD-3 * <--- Cossack (#601/host109-157-202-162.range109-157.btcentralplus.com [109.157.202.162]/9 (Brown)/GB) has left the game (kicked by server)
[2012-08-26 23:58:42] * +OTTD-3 * !! dzkn (#558/1 (Red)/NO) has placed a sign: "here ur blocking" - at 144x141 (0x11A90)
[2012-08-26 23:58:42] * +OTTD-3 * ---> Cossack (#603/host109-157-202-162.range109-157.btcentralplus.com [109.157.202.162]/GB) has joined the game
[2012-08-26 23:58:42] * +OTTD-3 * >> Cossack (#603/host109-157-202-162.range109-157.btcentralplus.com [109.157.202.162]/GB) has joined company 9 (Brown)
[2012-08-26 23:58:43] <+OTTD-3> dzkn (Red): see my sign
[2012-08-26 23:58:48] <@alex879ro> !ban 109.157.0.0/16 Cossack - Insulting    <<<------Making the first ban so i could gather evidence and decide the banning period
[2012-08-26 23:58:48] <+OTTD-5> OK, banning 109.157.0.0/16.
[2012-08-26 23:58:48] <+OTTD-1> OK, banning 109.157.0.0/16.
[2012-08-26 23:58:48] <+OTTD-6> OK, banning 109.157.0.0/16.
[2012-08-26 23:58:48] <+OTTD-6> Admin alex879ro (Account 'alex879ro') has banned player <undisclosed IP address> for the reason: Cossack - Insulting
[2012-08-26 23:58:48] <+OTTD-4> OK, banning 109.157.0.0/16.
[2012-08-26 23:58:48] <+OTTD-4> Admin alex879ro (Account 'alex879ro') has banned player <undisclosed IP address> for the reason: Cossack - Insulting
[2012-08-26 23:58:48] <+OTTD-2> OK, banning 109.157.0.0/16.
[2012-08-26 23:58:48] <+OTTD-2> Admin alex879ro (Account 'alex879ro') has banned player <undisclosed IP address> for the reason: Cossack - Insulting
[2012-08-26 23:58:48] <+OTTD-3> OK, banning 109.157.0.0/16.
[2012-08-26 23:58:48] <+OTTD-3> Admin alex879ro (Account 'alex879ro') has banned player <undisclosed IP address> for the reason: Cossack - Insulting
[2012-08-26 23:58:48] <+OTTD-5> Admin alex879ro (Account 'alex879ro') has banned player <undisclosed IP address> for the reason: Cossack - Insulting
[2012-08-26 23:58:48] <+OTTD-7> OK, banning 109.157.0.0/16.
[2012-08-26 23:58:48] <+OTTD-7> Admin alex879ro (Account 'alex879ro') has banned player <undisclosed IP address> for the reason: Cossack - Insulting
[2012-08-26 23:58:48] <+OTTD-1> Admin alex879ro (Account 'alex879ro') has banned player <undisclosed IP address> for the reason: Cossack - Insulting
[2012-08-26 23:58:48] <+OTTD-8> OK, banning 109.157.0.0/16.
[2012-08-26 23:58:48] * +OTTD-3 * <--- Cossack (#603/host109-157-202-162.range109-157.btcentralplus.com [109.157.202.162]/9 (Brown)/GB) has left the game (kicked by server)
[2012-08-26 23:58:48] <+OTTD-8> Admin alex879ro (Account 'alex879ro') has banned player <undisclosed IP address> for the reason: Cossack - Insulting
[2012-08-26 23:59:01] <+OTTD-3> alex879ro (Dark Green): i`ll modify that in a second
[2012-08-26 23:59:02] <+OTTD-3> alex879ro (Dark Green): yea
[2012-08-26 23:59:07] <+OTTD-3> alex879ro (Dark Green): let me take some screenshots
[2012-08-26 23:59:11] <+OTTD-3> alex879ro (Dark Green): so i can add them as a reason
[2012-08-26 23:59:12] <+OTTD-3> dzkn (Red): how did u see it? <<<----- he didn`t eve spot what was left of the block after cossack tried desperately do delete it so he could deny the whole thing....but didn`t knew that he forgot 1 canal piece.
[2012-08-26 23:59:14] <+OTTD-3> alex879ro (Dark Green): for his ban
[2012-08-26 23:59:32] <+OTTD-3> alex879ro (Dark Green): i`m admin
[2012-08-26 23:59:35] <+OTTD-8> jax10 (Orange): but only with oil   <<<---Offtopic reply forgotten by me....i`m an idiot huh?:))....This can happen after some time with players like Cossack
[2012-08-26 23:59:35] <+OTTD-3> alex879ro (Dark Green): it`s my job
[2012-08-26 23:59:36] <+OTTD-3> dzkn (Red): yeah
[2012-08-26 23:59:36] <+OTTD-3> alex879ro (Dark Green): :)
[2012-08-26 23:59:42] <+OTTD-3> dzkn (Red): but i couldnt even see
[2012-08-26 23:59:43] <+OTTD-3> dzkn (Red): it
[2012-08-26 23:59:49] <+OTTD-3> dzkn (Red): took me 1 min to figure it out
[2012-08-26 23:59:54] <+OTTD-3> dzkn (Red): why i couldnt build
[2012-08-27 00:00:00] <+OTTD-3> alex879ro (Dark Green): i got experience with those stuff...beside....i knew how cossack plays
[2012-08-27 00:00:09] <+OTTD-3> dzkn (Red): =) ty
[2012-08-27 00:00:12] <+OTTD-3> alex879ro (Dark Green): !resetcompany 9
[2012-08-27 00:00:12] * +OTTD-3 * X Cossack Transport (9/Brown) has been closed (Reset requested)
[2012-08-27 00:00:12] <+OTTD-3> Admin alex879ro (Account 'alex879ro') has reset company 9 (method: failnonempty)
[2012-08-27 00:00:14] <+OTTD-3> alex879ro (Dark Green): np
[2012-08-27 00:00:30] <+OTTD-3> alex879ro (Dark Green): so...to rephrase his reply...he wasn`t gonna win:)
[2012-08-27 00:00:40] <+OTTD-3> alex879ro (Dark Green): I wish you a pleasant game:)
[2012-08-27 00:00:43] <+OTTD-3> alex879ro (Dark Green): and play fair
[2012-08-27 00:00:47] <+OTTD-3> dzkn (Red): ty
[2012-08-27 00:00:49] <+OTTD-3> dzkn (Red): thought he was ok
[2012-08-27 00:00:54] <+OTTD-3> dzkn (Red): and just did a mistake
[2012-08-27 00:01:00] *** Cossack (~6d9dcaa2@ircip4.mibbit.com) joined   <<<--- Cossack entering IRC so he could face me....
[2012-08-27 00:01:02] <+OTTD-3> dzkn (Red): but then my signs went away =(
[2012-08-27 00:01:09] <+OTTD-3> dzkn (Red): thought my client lagged or something lol
[2012-08-27 00:01:12] <Cossack> hey alex
[2012-08-27 00:01:12] <+OTTD-3> dzkn (Red): he removed them instant  <<<--- Realising what happened ...

« Reply #7 on: August 27, 2012, 02:01:05 am »

Cossack

• View Profile
Yes, i didn't completely deny that i blocked. I blocked for five seconds and removed the tile in question so he could continue building before you even joined then game. The one tile i left was the tile under a bridge, which, like i said before, you've covered with sign and wasn't blocking in that screenshot. there is no visible rule break in that screenshot, yet you've banned me for two and half months because of it. How is that fair? Look, i don't want to argue, because you've said everything you've got to say and if you say anything else you're just repeating yourself. There is one last person here that could help me, the most important person here, xOR. xOR, i beg of you, please read Alex's prosecution and my defence, see for yourself and maybe, just possibly, consider reducing my ban? I received two and a half months for that screen dump. Also, in the logs it says my ban was for insulting, but in the logs i don't use any insults. This is unfair and a total injustice :( I feel that Alex wanted revenge over the whole 'credit' thing. and he already told me to shut up before for no reason :(

p.s yes, i didn't use canals, i used rails so it is a lie.
« Last Edit: August 27, 2012, 02:19:25 am by Cossack »

« Reply #8 on: August 27, 2012, 02:06:46 am »

Cossack

• View Profile
Can you please stop saying i built canals when i didn't. It doesn't matter what you say, i blocked him with rails and i accept that. Not once, ever, did i use canals and the fact that you persist to say that i did either shows that you're wrong by accident or you will say anything you possibly can to get me banned because you hate me. simple as that.

p.s i'm sorry that i angered you so much, your reaction to my actions was inconceivable upon committing them. I feel like you've got a real grudge over me and i accept my ban. i just feel two and a half months is completely unjust when compared to my actions. i would NEVER insult one of you guys, i like you all. and yes, even you alex, after all of this.
« Last Edit: August 27, 2012, 02:15:59 am by Cossack »

« Reply #9 on: August 27, 2012, 02:17:55 am »

Kadar

• View Profile
See attached image ;)

« Reply #10 on: August 27, 2012, 02:20:33 am »

Cossack

• View Profile
kadar...

« Reply #11 on: August 27, 2012, 02:32:43 am »

ST2

• View Profile
after alex879ro's post, not much to say, despite the fact that Cossack knew the rules he was breaking, which justifies further alex's actions. He knew the nasty tricks, therefore I won't speak of them...

But I'll leave a question for Cossack: How many times you've been warned to don't repeat several rule breaks you've made?

Including the time (lost, literally) explaining Cossack why some action was breaking the rules he managed to repeat them. So, in my opinion, worse then a player that don't know the rules, is a player that knows them but don't care about it (at least in their style of play). Cossack fits on 2nd option.
Although a good player, concocted by his childishness in the eagerness to win every game. Therefore, he can only blame himself to be in this position.

Just shows you need to grow up and sort it out, mate. also, i'd like to see the details of my ban and the screenshots to prove it.

First off, i must say how very clever it is of you, Alex, to cover the incident in question with a message that reads "cannot clear, owned by Cossack Transport" .you can't see it, but there is one rail tile(the rail tile in question) under the bridge which is obviously not blocking. I'm not sure where you got the idea of canals from but i understand that you didn't hesitate to look at what it was you were banning me for  before you banned me so it's cool.
I was ingame and I saw it. So, I don't need screenshots and neither Cossack needs them - tracks were from him -, so it's better you follow your own advices. Before there's a bridge there, there was ONLY your tracks in the end of red player. Red player had even to remove 1 tile of his track to build the bridge.

-" Mr. "1 way tr..." cough cough ...Cossack :P " Haha, i'm not gunna lie, i've got no explanation for this one as i did do it to to get an advantage.  but i'm pretty sure i was already banned by ST2 for a day for this! not to mention all the times he reset my company!
Consider the actual ban from myself too because, as I said, I was ingame and I saw it and I was astounded with your attitudes despite all the time I've spent to explain several things to you. And all other words below only justifies the ban.

Now on a language that Cossack can understand: m8 dafuq, with all da s**t you made bro? yo... what u want?

« Reply #12 on: August 27, 2012, 02:34:07 am »

alex879ro

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Losing arguments Cossack? And starting to make your portrait as a victim? What about the other rules....where 2-3 admins witnessed rule breaks of you....each time 2-3 admins lie? But i`m sure you tell the truth.

You think i finished my arguments? Oh no.....i`m just starting....but i`ve also got to sleep....But not to worry...tomorrow i`ll post more and more arguments about you.

You really think you can get out of this one?

What about getting banned cause of that dump? Is this another civilized language?
Total injustice? Are u sure that u understood the part about 4 admins agreeing on your ban? About the rules breaks that u made? Not only today. Do not try to tell me that i`m blind..cause it won`t work. Oh...forgot Batt...he saw that too...so that`s 5 admins.....maybe 6. U really need more?Even if those were players...not admins...i would still shut up...

As for your story about me wanting revenge on you...no... Me being upset? yes....but don`t worry...i know how to respect the admin code and i never let anger in front of my judgement. If you ask me today...tomorrow...the day after tomorrow...my opinion will be the same...2 months and half.

i'm sorry that i angered you so much, your reaction to my actions was inconceivable upon committing them. ----->>> getting sentimental won`t work....
i would NEVER insult one of you guys, i like you all. and yes, even you alex, after all of this. ----->>>> i see....well, the conversation that i`ll post tomorrow will seal this phrase....if the posts that u already made haven`t done that yet. You liking me? or having respect with me....no no....i`m just an idiot who make screen dumps...

As i said...not to worry...more proofs will come...but need time until i filter them all.

P.S. Should I repeat myself about using the rails for 5 seconds cause i was in the server and using the canal cause it was harder to trace? Do us both a favour please and read the posts with attention...otherwise I will stop answering...

Also...i advice you to watch what ur saying and not throw in those posts all kinds of replies without a purpose....cause tomorrow i will post the log containing the discussion between you , me, st2, geo, kadar and everybody who was in the channel in that moment. :) So think before speaking:)
« Last Edit: August 27, 2012, 02:41:33 am by alex879ro »

« Reply #13 on: August 27, 2012, 07:35:29 am »

geo

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
i fell like i have to say something...in reply to cossack also :D
1. U DESERVED IT...u've been warned too many times, even i have warned u a few times, for several little mistakes and this time u crossed the line...
2. U DARE ASK FOR A SMALLER BAN???! i guess u're offended that we(or alex, since ur problem is with him) DID ban you...how could we do such a thing?! we must be crazy...-probably this is what u think...
3.U SAY U LOVE the n-ice community<<-then tell me the reason u go and do things against us(the n-ice community)
4.ALEX CAN'T BE POSSIBLY MAKING UP STORIES, and u know why? because EVERY admin has the right to go and watch the logs...so, i we can watch EACH AND EVERY MOVE U MADE IN THE GAME...we don't even need to be there, just to write some stuff on the irc and we can easily tell what u did in the entire game.
5. i have patience with the players, u should know by now that i do, but for now do me a favour: just SHUT UP and STOP WHINING(I was so pissed off of you last night that i wanted to at least kick you from irc, but alex told me not to<<-u still try to say that he has something against you???!

U WERE WRONG AND THAT'S THE END OF THE STORY! U CAN COME BACK WHEN UR BAN EXPIRES.

PS: we are human beings too, we have feelings too, we may be annoyied by players, but we won't kick/ban a player just because we got up on the wrong side of the bed, we need good reasons and u gave us lots of them through all this time.

i hope u do LEARN something from this
« Last Edit: August 27, 2012, 10:45:25 am by geo »
Don't worry, be happy :D

« Reply #14 on: August 27, 2012, 11:25:14 am »

YorVeX

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • n-ice.org
Yes, i didn't completely deny that i blocked. I blocked for five seconds and removed the tile in question so he could continue building before you even joined then game.
that's what you do. you don't admit. instead you "don't completely deny". you don't say you won't do it again either. you would rather just accept the ban and beg for a shorter sentence instead of saying sorry (is it because of pride? your honor?).

apart from that, am i missing something here? the rules say "Don't block other players" and "(...)placing obstructions in front of where others are currently building" and nowhere is a sentence "but blocking only for 5 seconds is OK" nor is there any similar way of time limitation. your intention, as you show in your message "you're not gunna win man, no matter how hard you try, there's really no point in taking my goods" is making it worse, as it is directly running against our whole competition philosophy, which you know we are taking serious on our servers.

there is no visible rule break in that screenshot, yet you've banned me for two and half months because of it
why do we need a screenshot anyway when several admins and a player witnessed your actions? this is not a court, but even if it was, you would have committed the crime directly in front of the judge...

There is one last person here that could help me, the most important person here, xOR. xOR, i beg of you, please read Alex's prosecution and my defence, see for yourself and maybe, just possibly, consider reducing my ban?
which reason did you give me to? again, if this was a court your degree of penalty would be tied to how much regret you show and whether you had other law(here=rule) violations in the past. now it isn't a court but i feel they're way of handling it makes sense.

and you still haven't shown any sign of regret for that specific case and you already have a past with rule violations. you knew what you did was violating the rules, still had the boldness to do it in front of admins on the server and still have the boldness to, instead of saying sorry, "defend" something that is clearly against the rules. but there is no defense for that. active blocking is forbidden. especially for players we can expect to know the rules it means an immediate ban (before we had the tempban feature we simply permabanned for that) while a completely new player is likely to get a second chance when he says sorry and promises not to do it again.

This is unfair and a total injustice :( I feel that Alex wanted revenge over the whole 'credit' thing.
these conspiracy theories were already strange on the other thread: saying someone wanted to present your idea as his when it is visible how you came up with the idea first, as the thread created by you exists for everyone to be seen and never was hidden. also i would have mentioned it when the event was announced on the news, but you chose to complain about it already when we were far away from that stage.
but now taking this as an argument for why you think you got banned (that long) is just outright ridiculous. yeah , the whole world is against you, everyone but you is evil, whatever...

Also, in the logs it says my ban was for insulting, but in the logs i don't use any insults.
so asking a person you know is a male whether he has his period was only to show him your appreciation, right? you know we aren't sensitive to strong language itself. problems arise as soon as your sentence also contains a "you" or a name or any other way of directly addressing someone

it's quite interesting that you're exactly going on about "butthurt", because it makes you look like you know you personally insulted him before, read the description on urban dictionary for example:
An inappropriately strong negative emotional response from a perceived personal insult. Characterized by strong feelings of shame. Frequently associated with a cessation of communication and overt hostility towards the "aggressor."

a final word on your idea that i would just override the decision other admins have made: you can see this thread is full of admins that support the ban as it is. if i wouldn't be trusting the other admins enough to properly make such decisions i could as well do it all myself. our whole organization wouldn't work.