You are Here:
MichalPL - Strange Ban

Author (Read 5166 times)

MichalPL - Strange Ban
« on: February 21, 2013, 12:50:25 pm »

MichalPL

• View Profile
Hi, I play only on your servers because they seem to be most professional ones for me. I like your ranking and admin system, but I have one big problem.

Sometimes I can play like whole day or even few but sometimes when I try to join I get red box informing me that my access to the server has been forbidden (I'm just banned). I've got dynamic IP adress so it changes every time I restart my router but when I do that and IP changes I am still banned. It's pretty anoying because I've never done anything bad on your servers and I really want to play here. Is it possible to solve this problem?

My current IP is 83.23.247.52
Only two first numbers are constant.

I hope you can help me. Thank you in advance!

Re: MichalPL - Strange Ban
« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2013, 02:50:41 pm »

alex879ro

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Hello MichalPL . Ofc it is possible to solve this issue :)  You haven`t done anything wrong and it`s your right to play here. Unfortunately , I checked the ip that you gave me and your IP is affected by an old error that we have in the banning system. (Old ip ranges keep appearing) . Unfortunately we`re still working to fix those errors so it`s most likely that your ban will re-appear at some time. The most simple solution is to enter on the IRC channel and tell us. You`re not the only player affected by this bug in the banning system. Basically , my advice to you is : Everytime u want to play but your range is banned, enter the IRC and ask that we unban that range. Any admin can do that. (This message is only for MichalPL , in case other players are reading this, first they have to contact an admin in order to check if they were banned or not)

We are sorry for the situation. I have unbanned your range now. Hope it stays this way . Good Luck !

Re: MichalPL - Strange Ban
« Reply #2 on: February 21, 2013, 04:34:26 pm »

MichalPL

• View Profile
Thanks a lot!