Cossack

Author (Read 50097 times)

Re: Cossack
« Reply #60 on: March 07, 2013, 06:41:35 pm »

The_Dude

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Novapolis
I must say moderators of n-ice has a most admirable amount or patience. 

« Reply #61 on: March 07, 2013, 07:55:33 pm »

al

• View Profile
Afraid I've never lived in Ireland. Sorry about that.

I was in the UK for a while with work.

The admins here will be able to tell you when my main account for the game was registered but it was a good few years ago from memory.

In any event you seem to have serious "internet tough guy" syndrome. I recommend going back to school or getting a job so you spend time in the real world.
« Last Edit: March 07, 2013, 07:57:52 pm by al »

« Reply #62 on: March 07, 2013, 10:26:46 pm »

Cossack

• arl hook u in the gabber
    • View Profile
I must say moderators of n-ice has a most admirable amount or patience. 

ennit, i've accumulated over 3 months in bans now and still no permaban. Although I don't really do anything worth permabanning for as I try my best to keep myself to myself nowadays. Why oh why do other people have to interact with me in a negative manner? If you're nice - i'm nice. If you're mean - I'm mean. Pretty simple. Oh and I treat the admins with respect (or atleast what I would consider as treating with respect, they'd probably disagree)

Afraid I've never lived in Ireland. Sorry about that.

I was in the UK for a while with work.

The admins here will be able to tell you when my main account for the game was registered but it was a good few years ago from memory.

In any event you seem to have serious "internet tough guy" syndrome. I recommend going back to school or getting a job so you spend time in the real world.

Ok, think you already know this but Ireland isn't in the UK. Anyway, it's quite the coincidence, There used to be a guy that played by the name of Al around the beginning to middle of last year and he used to act like you and give me the same shit that you do. Anyway, he's gone now and his words did not change me. I really do not see why you're wasting your breath , fella. Get used to me.

« Reply #63 on: March 08, 2013, 03:07:49 pm »

al

• View Profile
You seem to be only person giving "shit" to be honest.
« Last Edit: March 08, 2013, 03:41:13 pm by al »

« Reply #64 on: March 08, 2013, 04:29:06 pm »

The_Dude

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Novapolis
Why oh why do other people have to interact with me in a negative manner?

Very good question to be asked every day before night

« Reply #65 on: March 09, 2013, 12:01:03 am »

Cossack

• View Profile

That your new angle? Nice.

Look, you were the one who decided to come and post in my ban thread talking shit about me...

Why oh why do other people have to interact with me in a negative manner?

Very good question to be asked every day before night

I'd prefer it if you didn't interact with me at all.

« Reply #66 on: March 09, 2013, 12:39:38 am »

al

• View Profile

That your new angle? Nice.

Look, you were the one who decided to come and post in my ban thread talking shit about me...

after an admin had to deal with you for being childish and throwing insults on the server...

far from "talking shit", i'm just placing the facts on the public forum so that others can see what you're up to.

nice attempt at trying to play a victimhood card though. not sure you'll fool anyone here though.
« Last Edit: March 09, 2013, 12:42:15 am by al »

« Reply #67 on: March 09, 2013, 03:35:32 am »

Cossack

• View Profile
Everyone else that bothers coming on the forum already knows who I am and what I am like. The fact you are just discovering this now is quite surprising considering you've been a member for "a good few years". I've been here since 2011, would have thought we'd have crossed paths previously if that was the case. As far as I am concerned you are just another to moan about my attitude or the way I play, join the back of the fucking queue mate, you're nothing new and you're nothing special. It's boring me now tbh.

« Reply #68 on: March 09, 2013, 04:31:09 pm »

al

• View Profile
Everyone else that bothers coming on the forum already knows who I am and what I am like. The fact you are just discovering this now is quite surprising considering you've been a member for "a good few years". I've been here since 2011, would have thought we'd have crossed paths previously if that was the case. As far as I am concerned you are just another to moan about my attitude or the way I play, join the back of the fucking queue mate, you're nothing new and you're nothing special. It's boring me now tbh.

I get the impression you're very special...in your own mind. Your posts distinctly sound like the type of person trying to distract attention from their real life failings. You should get some help - it's sad to see.

« Reply #69 on: March 09, 2013, 11:18:26 pm »

Cossack

• View Profile
My lifes achievements? You do realise i'm a teenager, right? If anything it's worse that you're on here giving me shit - "away on business". You are a middle-aged man, a barclays banker, telling a kid that they are worthless on a forum of an online community dedicated to a strategy-based transportation simulator because he threw some petty insults at you. Now i'm not going to judge you but that doesn't half speak volumes about yourself, so I don't think either of us are in positions to judge each other. Why do you let me affect you? You're making my thread waaay more popular than I deserve. and besides, all of that is irrelevant, this is oTTD ya digg? And btw, I looked at your profile and the awful scores, the irish al was better than you but i'm pretty sure we have played together before, almost definitely. But whatever, if I could mute you from my thread i would because this is dragging on now, you really shouldn't have taken my wood, we wouldn't even be having this conversation but I don't think you care because it seems like you forgot what we were arguing about anyway. If you want an apology you're not getting one, James Blunt.

« Reply #70 on: March 10, 2013, 12:38:51 am »

al

• View Profile
My lifes achievements? You do realise i'm a teenager, right? If anything it's worse that you're on here giving me shit - "away on business". You are a middle-aged man, a barclays banker, telling a kid that they are worthless on a forum of an online community dedicated to a strategy-based transportation simulator because he threw some petty insults at you. Now i'm not going to judge you but that doesn't half speak volumes about yourself, so I don't think either of us are in positions to judge each other. Why do you let me affect you? You're making my thread waaay more popular than I deserve. and besides, all of that is irrelevant, this is oTTD ya digg? And btw, I looked at your profile and the awful scores, the irish al was better than you but i'm pretty sure we have played together before, almost definitely. But whatever, if I could mute you from my thread i would because this is dragging on now, you really shouldn't have taken my wood, we wouldn't even be having this conversation but I don't think you care because it seems like you forgot what we were arguing about anyway. If you want an apology you're not getting one, James Blunt.

;D

!rules 2
and
!rules 7
« Last Edit: March 10, 2013, 12:40:42 am by al »

« Reply #71 on: March 10, 2013, 11:23:56 am »

Cossack

• View Profile
That post required an edit?