You are Here:
Why was I banned

Author (Read 2157 times)

Why was I banned
« on: May 30, 2021, 02:07:20 pm »

GasiusGlay

• View Profile
I was banned (by Kyrre i think) playing on Arctic 40M. Blue kept saying I was breaking rule 12 but would not say where (I kept asking) The one biggish station had houses grow around it that I was clearing to access the platforms. It was not about spreading stations (I had too many people any way, my problem was to clear buildings to get tracks there)

Green was sheeting by building track ahead of my track and confusing me, Admin did nothing about him (I think he won the game)

I have played on and off for 15 years and have never been labeled a cheat . I was given no warning or chance to try fix problem, just banned !!!

Re: Why was I banned
« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2021, 01:03:44 pm »

Kyrre

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
I no longer have the logs, but i don't recall any such conversation (you were afk and unresponsive), (i had however flagged you up internally as breaking some rules a week before i banned you, having seen you repeat elsewhere).  So you were under the radar, then a further rule breach, found led to your ban.  I did notice you were multi-server playing at the time, and not being a rule, is fine, but if you're going to play say; s3 and s10, make sure the one you've left afk isn't cheating in any way.  The picture attached is my evidence.

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/699899622763528202/847806266407780392/unknown.png