You are Here:
Idea: The Twin Towers

Author (Read 4916 times)

Idea: The Twin Towers
« on: April 27, 2016, 09:49:55 am »

Kyrre

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Right, this is basically a take on a new type of CB server, where as opposed to building one town up to a designated populous we do it with two instead.  In order to acheive this I would suggest that when placing a company HQ, a 2nd town in automatically created which falls within the coverage area of the HQ.

In order to stop mutliple new town from being created, once the HQ has been placed it can not be re-located (I appreciate that makes some of the achievements impossible to get, but they would still be obtainable on other N-ice servers).

The size of the map and size of the town to be achieved is somewhat irrelevant at this stage, but can be scrutinized by the admins which ever way they want.  Also whilst i've termed this type the two towers, once the code has been written it could be possible to have X number of towns instead of just two, thus making special tournaments possible, where upon the coverage area for the HQ could be increased to fit more towns to be built up.

*Additionally; it could be possible to enforce the idea that the towns are linked, and if one fails to grow the other does too, which could make for a much harder game later on, when the pre-requisites for growth come in to play.
« Last Edit: April 27, 2016, 09:54:47 am by Kyrre »