You are Here:
Niorochimaru station spreader

Author (Read 4602 times)

Niorochimaru station spreader
« on: April 12, 2016, 12:11:59 pm »

Kyrre

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Hi, I was playing Server 4 a few days ago, and was on course to complete it in around 6 years having started 18 months after the start date. Niorochimaru was also playing and had started at the start of the game, when i started he was on 20% goal so i thought i have a chance, which i did :).

However he finished in 4 years, the game ended, he scored the points, as I hadn't logged in yet, thats not the issue.  I did notice though that he didn't have alot of trains, nor routes, just 1 route and about 20 trains running on it.  also about 80 vehicles transferring (pax).  I had about 80 trains and about 15 routes (generating about 5 mill pa)

So I thought notihing of it.

Today I joined server 4 where upon Niorochimaru was again doing his thing, except this time i've taken some screen shots of what the problem is.  See attached.

Also to remove the possiblity of this being an isolated incident (which it isn't) i've also taken screen shots of the next game, in which (he was reluctant to start until I left (as I was spectating), so I left and came back 3 mins later, thus the next reply will contain the screen shots of the following game.

I really don't mind losing, but losing to a cheat, well thats a bitter pill to swallow...  Given his playing history of about 6 games of 1 hour duration per day, with this accumulation of points he'll easily be in top 4 by the end of the month, which given that the routes made in this fashion aren't very complicated to build or maintain, it really makes a mockery of the points system.

See next reply for the next game, where it's just repeated.. and I dare say all of thier games are played in this fashion...

Re: Niorochimaru station spreader
« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2016, 12:12:53 pm »

Kyrre

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
The next game screen shots:

Re: Niorochimaru station spreader
« Reply #2 on: April 15, 2016, 05:46:04 pm »

Chucky

• Administrator
    • View Profile
You´re right. This is a rule-break, so Niorochimaru was punished with minus points for a couple of games.
« Last Edit: April 18, 2016, 06:59:27 pm by Chucky »