naz

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile

Re: Blocking
« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2016, 01:33:39 pm »

Kyrre

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Hiya, i'm not an admin, but I must say yes I see the block, but more interestingly, picture two shows you breaking the station spreading rule, aka the unconnected triple bus station (unnamed but presumably connected to the mega terminal).    Actually all the pictures show you breaking this rule...

So given your high ranking, one has to wonder if this is endemic of your usual strategy to get said ranking.  Perhaps a little caution is in order for Parazi and upto the admins to decide if your own goal warrants any similar punishment..
« Last Edit: January 23, 2016, 01:41:20 pm by Kyrre »

« Reply #2 on: January 23, 2016, 03:36:21 pm »

naz

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Bus stations are NOT connected to the mega terminal, they are feeders to it.

« Reply #3 on: January 23, 2016, 05:00:02 pm »

Kyrre

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Fair enough, I won't be abe to check, however;

Rule 3: Don't build stations or station parts that serve the sole purpose of increasing the coverage area, sabotaging other players, increasing the station/town rating or decreasing the distance to another station.
Rule 12: No station spread cheating, e.g. transfers may not be done for the mere purpose of increasing the spread of a station.

With the above in mind, those bus stations whilst "NOT" connected to the main rail station are in themselves rule breaks.

But  yeah Pariza does look like to be blatantly breaking Rule 4, so good spot.

Have a good day :)

« Reply #4 on: January 24, 2016, 11:48:44 am »

Chucky

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Kyrre, you are right. But Naz has fortune that I cannot check  if these stations are parts of one station. Despite of the fact I admonish him to follow our rules. The bad player who has used the crash train will be punished.
« Last Edit: January 24, 2016, 11:50:29 am by Chucky »

« Reply #5 on: January 24, 2016, 01:09:37 pm »

naz

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Durin my gameplay I set SIGNS off, otherwise you would have seen those bus stops individually.
Its also a bit surpring during that game I called admin,and Chucky did come to the server and talked to the player buit to no awail.
Later on the game when Chucky had gone off, that player and his mate did this to sabotgeand ruin game play.
Very IRONIC....

Thanx for your support guys.

NaZ^off

« Reply #6 on: January 24, 2016, 02:00:37 pm »

Chucky

• Administrator
    • View Profile

Naz if it is so then it is okay and I take back my accusation. Further your post gives a new aspect but it is not checkable. In future just put a sign called "admin blocking" or "admin sabotage" because a screen dump is saved. Every times if I join to irc then I am looking for admin calls to judge misbehaviours.

And to all of you.. do not forget: it is a game ...
« Last Edit: January 24, 2016, 03:27:34 pm by Chucky »