You are Here:
[Expired] Admin Application from Scratmandoo

Author (Read 6970 times)

[Expired] Admin Application from Scratmandoo
« on: October 29, 2015, 08:57:33 pm »

Scratmandoo

• View Profile
- Nickname: Scratmandoo

- Explanations:  I've never had any issues that I recall with any administrators.  My dealings are usually in the form of alerting rule breaking to administrators.  In addition, courtesy of advice received from ST2 I collecting evidence of rule violations when administrators are unavailable, which I then provide to administrators when available.  I frequently chat with Chucky online, and find them very reasonable, and I would hope that I could emulate this.

- The main reason that made you want to become an n-ice admin:  I've played at n-ice for a while, and I enjoy the community.  I appreciate that the rules are fair, reasonable, and that there is a genuine sense of competition with the rules in place.  However, I frequently find that there are no administrators available when I am online, and have in the past resorted to trying to reason with players as there is no oversight from available administrators.  In particular, I want to help maintain the smooth running of the servers and games by taking a more active role in this.

- How much are you online weekly (how many hours):  It varies with work, but it's usually in the order of 30 hours a week.

- What is your current domain of work/ study ( General domains like : Computer Science; Architecture... no need for details):  I work in construction, in the real world as well as on Open TTD.
« Last Edit: January 13, 2017, 08:40:32 pm by Chucky »

Re: Admin Application from Scratmandoo
« Reply #1 on: November 01, 2015, 01:21:54 pm »

Chucky

• Administrator
    • View Profile
hi,

Thank you for the application.

First of all it´s important being active on our irc-channels #OpenTTD and #OpenTTD.chat . Please join with an irc client and your nickname and register with: /msg NickServ REGISTER <password> <email-address>

After some time is elapsed I will introduce you the next step. Be patient please.

regards, Chucky