[Expired] Application from fair

Author (Read 5203 times)

[Expired] Application from fair
« on: July 27, 2014, 09:29:50 pm »

fair_

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Hi guys,

I feel I am ready to get more involved with openttd-servers and I want to help out and give something back to the communities, so here is my application:

- Nickname
fair or fair_, on IRC the same.

- Explanations (If you ever had problems with admins or have been ban, here you can post the explanation for the situation)
I never had any trouble.

- The main reason that made you want to become an n-ice admin
The first reason is, because I want to contribute to the n-ice community and help making the games as smooth and fun as they should be. Second, I want to help other (new) players and get people excited about openttd and I feel like this is the right way of getting there.

- How much are you online weekly (how many hours)
Depends heavily on how busy I am in real life, but somewhere between 5 and 30 hours on IRC. But there are periods of time where I am hardly online, which can span about 1 or 2 weeks.

- What is your current domain of work/ study
I am a computer science student and I am also familiar with the openttd source code/game scripting. I also took a few looks and some of the code you and other servers (like novapolis and btpro) are using as well.

I noticed that there are quite a few germans as well as quite a few computer scientist among the admin ranks already, nevertheless I would be happy to join you.

-fair
« Last Edit: December 25, 2020, 08:51:56 pm by Chucky »