You are Here:
ban request list

Author (Read 14352 times)

ban request list
« on: May 18, 2013, 07:51:33 am »

imus

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Dear admins, I'd like you to ban the folowing people from n-ice because they negatively effect my game experience:

• Ban Bolsiq for always beïng online. Many people hate him (especially me). He's unable to change his playstile, always being the tryhard going for the best possible strategy and trying to slow me down by "stealing" every recourse I try to transport.

• Ban Gopher and Blender for cheating even harder. They are always somehow working together so that no other player has any chance to win calling it "teamwork" or something. Well they do always screw up at the start to make you think you have a chance, but don't be fooled. It's all a trick to make your loss truly feel worse.

• Ban Kris Indonesia for just beïng really bad at the game and not wanting to learn anything. I mean, just look at his best score on server 7 for example. How bad can someone be at a game? Also he's never trying to be challanged at his game, he just sits there building his own tiny networks that usually block entirely.

• Ban admin Geert for never having any patience when he's called. Someone's blocked just 1 piece of a town? => ban. Someone's called him "not really nice" => ban for 2.5 months. Someone just asks him something => company reset, cause you don't deserve an explanation anyway.

• Ban Katar for having his own prefered playstile. When I tried to teach people about how PBS was causing a heavy load on his servers, he just had to tell me to shut up. He never even took the time to show me just how huge the load on the servers actually was. I bet he's just causing the server lag himself and blames the players for it. Especially those with a super fast internet connection hogging all the recourses.

• Ban Geo for being a girl. Girls should never be allowed to play games. They shouldn't even be alowed to leave the kitchen. Now go make me a sandwich.

• And finally ban imus for never trying to help anyone. He never points out to people why those large planes crash, always calls an admin if someone does something wrong without just asking the player to solve it first. Never tells people why some of their trains don't make money (like a missing piece of track, reversed light). And he's always, and I mean ALWAYS swearing.

edit:
  • Give andreas some cookies cause he's lonely for not making the ban list. And then ban him as well for spamming the forum with useless stuff and insisting on trying to change the rules for his own good just cause he can't keep up with the competition.
ps: there is an obvious reason why I did NOT post this in the ban/unban request page.
« Last Edit: May 18, 2013, 11:04:51 am by imus »

Re: ban request list
« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2013, 09:07:37 am »

Andreas

• I'm not THAT hot :)
    • View Profile
Now I feel left out... Why didn't I make it to the list of terror?  :'(
alex879ro: "Each player has a different knowledge of the game, and then we got Andreas :)"

« Reply #2 on: May 18, 2013, 09:55:50 am »

geo

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
excuse me for being a girl, but at the same time, excuse me for not being a retarded girl aaaand, if u are not a disabled person(with all respect for those with problems), u can make urself a sandwich, cos, i prefer cooking, not making sandwiches. sandwiches are for loosers :D

and to continue ur list, u can add admin andreas just because he feels lonely for not making it up on ur list :D

best regards,

Admin GEO
« Last Edit: May 18, 2013, 10:03:19 am by geo »
Don't worry, be happy :D

« Reply #3 on: May 18, 2013, 10:00:06 am »

Andreas

• View Profile
alex879ro: "Each player has a different knowledge of the game, and then we got Andreas :)"

« Reply #4 on: May 18, 2013, 10:01:40 am »

geo

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
lol, such a NICE reply :D

« Reply #5 on: May 18, 2013, 11:12:44 am »

imus

• Administrator
    • View Profile
@Andreas: I'm sorry to leave you out. I just came up with this list on the spot with the people I noticed the most in the few days since I joined n-ice and I really can't believe I actually missed you o.O Well deserved edit and ban request for you ^.^

@Geo: Agreed, then could you make me some cookies please? But don't use chocolate, I don't like chocolate, hmmm, maybe I shouldn't have said that cause now everyone's gonna think I'm weird ... never mind the cookies can I get a hug please?

@everyone who didn't make the list: This doesn't say anything about you at all, it just means I didn't have enough evidence against you at the time I created the list and thus couldn't request a fair ban against you. (again, sorry I missed you Andreas :p )

« Reply #6 on: May 18, 2013, 11:45:32 am »

Andreas

• View Profile
Ah finally someones sees my true motives! ty for the recognition Imus! Finally someone sees my true motives!

Ps (edit)

I'll have you know I am in favor of total competition. ( I also agree that leeching wood is a bit, well annoying... Also I am not for private industries (personally) But hey, as you noted yourself, you can then at least see what people will go mad if you compete with them. :)
« Last Edit: May 18, 2013, 12:01:24 pm by Andreas »

« Reply #7 on: May 19, 2013, 02:28:38 pm »

kris indonesia

• View Profile
 ::) i agree bout ban bolsiq and gopher but why me  :'(

« Reply #8 on: May 19, 2013, 07:38:15 pm »

Dobro

• View Profile
Includeme in list, please, for nothing doing and for my lazy lazy lazy nature :)

« Reply #9 on: May 20, 2013, 10:44:59 am »

imus

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Includeme in list, please, for nothing doing and for my lazy lazy lazy nature :)

Sorry Dobro but I don't really recognise your name (yet). Did we play some games together? Did you talk in chat? Did you post anything significant on the forum? Have you ever built something significant enough for me to notice you? ...

Oh wait, maybe you should be on the list for the reason you stated :p

« Reply #10 on: May 20, 2013, 12:00:13 pm »

geo

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
well, i am soooo sorry for you, i am a big fan of the chocolate cookies, so, no cookie for u :P
no hug either, cos u didn't write any poem for me :D
i'm not so easily conquered, but if interested, u can send me a full cv and a short lettter of why should i chose u :))

« Reply #11 on: May 20, 2013, 06:23:57 pm »

imus

• Administrator
    • View Profile
@Geo:

I'll write you this in English,
Although usually I speak Dutch.
I am a fan of cookies,
but chocolate not so much.

I can't believe you set me up,
with such a silly task.
'cause all I wanted was a hug,
was that really so much to ask?

I do not plan to conquer you ...
just that little hug will do.

« Reply #12 on: May 21, 2013, 08:18:37 am »

Geert

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
LOL
  8)

« Reply #13 on: May 21, 2013, 05:56:01 pm »

geo

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
LOOOOOOOL

Actually i have to say that u are the first one to really fall for that joke :))))

but i like ur courage :D

« Reply #14 on: May 21, 2013, 08:39:35 pm »

imus

• Administrator
    • View Profile
I kinda expected that much :p
But I still had some fun writing that poem anyway ^.^

Maybe some day you will give me a hug ... or a cookie (non chocolat :p)