You are Here:
Banned/Network Connection lost on k-servers

Author (Read 8708 times)

Banned/Network Connection lost on k-servers
« on: November 18, 2012, 09:00:40 pm »

sexten

• View Profile
For some reason I'm not able to enter any of the k-servers.
All other servers are ok.

The message I get when trying to enter switches randomly between "Banned on this server" and "Network connection lost".
I'm not even able to see the list of companies in the server.

There's no reason for why I should be banned, so I'm curious why this is happening?
My IP is 95.34.183.*

Re: Banned/Network Connection lost on k-servers
« Reply #1 on: November 18, 2012, 09:07:21 pm »

Geert

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
[22:07] <@Geert> !unban  95.34.183
[22:07] <+OTTD-3> Sorry, could not find the requested entry.

« Reply #2 on: November 24, 2012, 01:32:30 am »

Bob

• View Profile
Hi all

I'm mrbob....

Instead of creanting another topic, i'll use this one, since the subject its almost the same..... I have those same messages, but in all servers.

I've realized that i've breaked some of the rules, it was my fault because i didn't knew them, i did respected that and i've waited for the ban time. Now i haven't played for some time, and i'm banned again, or there is some error, when i try to connect to any iceorg server i get the message with, lost connection or saying that i am banned from the server.

I appreciate if someone could help me solving the problem or explain me if i am really banned from the server for some reason.

thanks
mrbob

« Reply #3 on: November 24, 2012, 09:43:03 am »

Geert

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Hi all

I'm mrbob....

Instead of creanting another topic, i'll use this one, since the subject its almost the same..... I have those same messages, but in all servers.

I've realized that i've breaked some of the rules, it was my fault because i didn't knew them, i did respected that and i've waited for the ban time. Now i haven't played for some time, and i'm banned again, or there is some error, when i try to connect to any iceorg server i get the message with, lost connection or saying that i am banned from the server.

I appreciate if someone could help me solving the problem or explain me if i am really banned from the server for some reason.

thanks
mrbob

hey Mrbob i cannot find you name in our lists what is the ip adres you are using? (and are you using other names as well?)

« Reply #4 on: November 25, 2012, 03:04:44 am »

Kadar

• View Profile
For some reason I'm not able to enter any of the k-servers.
All other servers are ok.

The message I get when trying to enter switches randomly between "Banned on this server" and "Network connection lost".
I'm not even able to see the list of companies in the server.

There's no reason for why I should be banned, so I'm curious why this is happening?
My IP is 95.34.183.*

[22:03] <OTTD-k1> #3 95.34.0.0/16 UNKNOWN_PLAYER UNKNOWN_ADMIN "Entry synced with OpenTTD Config file.", Ban date:Ban date unknown., Expires at: Never.
[22:04] <+OTTD-k1> Unbanned Player Range.

« Reply #5 on: November 25, 2012, 07:36:39 am »

Bob

• View Profile
Hi all

I'm mrbob....

thanks
mrbob

hey Mrbob i cannot find you name in our lists what is the ip adres you are using? (and are you using other names as well?)

Hi,

I'm sorry, usually i use the nick mrbob for online games or browser games, but here i'm registered just as Bob. And this is the only name or account that i use.

If you could look for Bob, thanks

« Reply #6 on: November 25, 2012, 12:39:26 pm »

Geert

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
what is your ip adres??

Bob?

« Reply #7 on: November 25, 2012, 03:47:43 pm »

Andreas

• I'm not THAT hot :)
    • View Profile

I found your IP from the forum. It turns out you were affected by an old ban for a different player. You should be able to enter the game now. Should you still have problems post the server and IP here and we can look again.
« Last Edit: October 20, 2020, 10:57:35 pm by YorVeX »
alex879ro: "Each player has a different knowledge of the game, and then we got Andreas :)"