geo.ro/bunny/geo

Author (Read 11584 times)

geo.ro/bunny/geo
« on: July 23, 2012, 01:32:53 am »

geo

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Hello world, geo.ro is speaking to earth:P
Hmmm...maybe i should have introduced myself a bit more...formal? well, this is just who i am... i like to have fun and to joke, so, sometimes i even have fun with the players that broke the rules, while they are fixing the problems... i think that doesn't make me a bad girl, right? oh, yeah, i forgot...i am a girl...but to many players that isn't a secret anymore...it doesn't matter that i am a girl, i am still me and me=player/admin on the n-ice servers...
Short story of my open ttd life: i've been playing tycoon when i was a child with my brother and i've found open ttd later. On server 3 is where i met alex for the first time and bugged him to tell me how can i become an admin so here i am... On this NICE team i've met some interesting people which i can even consider friends, even though we are miles and miles away from each other... well, end of the story :))
About me: i like reading, having fun with my friends, taking long walks, especially on the beach, playing basketball and, of course, open ttd.
I'm not into programming or other stuff which involve the pc too much, since i am a mess at this chapter, but even so, i think that the least i can do i to support the guys behind all this, to whom we must never forget to say THANK YOU...
Guess this was a long and boring post... next time it will be shorter :)
So, all i can say to the players is: have fun, enjoy the games and play fair...
See you around :D
« Last Edit: October 10, 2012, 07:06:11 pm by geo »
Don't worry, be happy :D

Re: geo.ro
« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2012, 07:04:04 pm »

YorVeX

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • n-ice.org
now here's one admin that really does the job with her heart, being infinitely patient with players, always in a good mood and always trying to help wherever possible. many admin things (especially the technical parts) were new to you but you're a quick learner, curious and wanting to know everything. thanks for being here and dedicating your time to our n-ice little community  :)

« Reply #2 on: July 23, 2012, 07:15:15 pm »

geo

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
thank you for your kindness :)
i didn't expect a reply on this post though :D

« Reply #3 on: July 26, 2012, 07:42:00 am »

Geert

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
i have to say youre waaaay more patient with rule breakers then lets say alex or st2  ;D

« Reply #4 on: July 26, 2012, 07:16:01 pm »

geo

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
i have to say youre waaaay more patient with rule breakers then lets say alex or st2  ;D

we have different styles:P
they are patient too, but each in his own pace :D

« Reply #5 on: July 26, 2012, 09:29:57 pm »

Geert

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile

30 minutes vs 2 minutes :D

« Reply #6 on: July 27, 2012, 07:24:16 pm »

geo

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile

30 minutes vs 2 minutes :D

ur infos are not quite correct:P
maybe an hour or so vs. theirs:P
i don't think i can compare myself with neither of them, so please...

« Reply #7 on: August 23, 2012, 10:40:36 pm »

geo

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
well, i had to change my name...because i moved from romania and xOR tought that geo.ro isn't suitable...
i picked bunny, coz geo_ch was annoying...so, just call me geo or bunny, i will know that it's me :P

Re: geo.ro/bunny/geo
« Reply #8 on: October 10, 2012, 07:05:43 pm »

geo

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Ok, i forgot to say that i have changed my name once more and hopefully the last time and as many had noticed it, it is geo. it was getting annoying the bunny name, so i have opted for the short version of my name, no .ro or .ch :)))
Even though i have changed my name twice already, behind the screen is still the same person :D