You are Here:
How to open Token login tools on patched client

Author (Read 3170 times)

How to open Token login tools on patched client
« on: August 27, 2021, 10:25:23 pm »

RK

• View Profile
I'm not sure whether this category is appropriate for this question, but anyway.

Is there a way to open token login tool during the game?
I sometimes make my company first and login later, but it makes me to open the n-ice homepage to login, which is quite disturbing during the game.
I would like to know if there is a way to open the window after closing it.

Btw, is there any way to get the "A" version patched client(admin client) for a non-admin user?
from constructor's http://www.n-ice.org/openttd/forum/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=810.0;attach=904 this screenshot,
I think the server commands windows should be a great help while playing the game as the features of those buttons are quite frequently used.

If there isn't a way, then can the server commands window be included in the "B" version client with deleting the admin-related options?

Re: How to open Token login tools on patched client
« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2021, 07:56:46 pm »

Chucky

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Is there a way to open token login tool during the game?
I sometimes make my company first and login later, but it makes me to open the n-ice homepage to login, which is quite disturbing during the game.
I would like to know if there is a way to open the window after closing it.

Just open the client window and click and hold on your name. The last entry is token login. Try it.

If there isn't a way, then can the server commands window be included in the "B" version client with deleting the admin-related options?

I know what you mean. I put your wish at my to-do-list.