You are Here:
Banned from Server 2 CB 3K

Author (Read 3044 times)

Banned from Server 2 CB 3K
« on: May 06, 2021, 03:40:42 pm »

HalesTycoon

• View Profile
I'm new to multiplayer and still working out how everything works.

Last night I accidently ran some rail tracks through someone else's area. I stopped and re-routed my tracks around it but when I went back to destroy the track I had put down in their area I got kicked. I should have stopped there but when I got back in I tried again to remove the rest of the track and got banned all together. I wasn't being malicious, just trying undo my wrong. Can I get unbanned from that server? I like that map

I apologies for my bumbling

Re: Banned from Server 2 CB 3K
« Reply #1 on: May 06, 2021, 04:59:54 pm »

Chucky

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Cannot find a ban with your ip-address. Are you sure? Did you change it ?

« Reply #2 on: May 06, 2021, 05:41:52 pm »

HalesTycoon

• View Profile
It's a dynamic IP so it might have changed since last night. This is my current IP:  **redacted**

I just tried to connect to server 2 and it's still showing as banned. Attached is a screenshot.

If I can incriminate myself just a little more I just re-read the rules and I was definitely violating rule 2 with one of my trains. Not sure if that played a role after the fact but I thought I should mention it now that I'm seeing it. Again I'm sorry, I've been playing this game in single player mode since the 90's and I guess my build style doesn't translate well to multiplayer. Not used to thinking about the other player being an actual person and not just an NPC :o

Thank you for being part of what keeps this going

Edited by iSoSyS to protect your ip address. We can see the IP of the poster, you don't need to disclose it to the general public.
« Last Edit: May 06, 2021, 11:37:00 pm by iSoSyS »

« Reply #3 on: May 06, 2021, 11:44:12 pm »

iSoSyS

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Hi,
you don't need to make your ip public, admins here in the forum can see the IP of the poster. We did try to look up your current ip address in the banlist, but nothing came up.

I'll take a look one by one. Sit tight :)

Edit: You were caught by our automated system after being kicked a few times. I removed the ban, you should be able to join now.
« Last Edit: May 07, 2021, 12:47:55 am by iSoSyS »

« Reply #4 on: May 07, 2021, 12:08:52 pm »

HalesTycoon

• View Profile
Thank you!