You are Here:
[Moved topic] Today on server #8

Author (Read 4702 times)

[Moved topic] Today on server #8
« on: January 24, 2017, 04:20:59 pm »

Max64

• View Profile
He pretended to be all right and did not want to remove the absurd tracks. Its kind is cheeky. Kyrre has written a lot with the player and must get the impression that I am the perpetrator. Even if you are inexperienced, rules must be followed.
« Last Edit: January 30, 2017, 06:06:09 pm by Chucky »

Re: Today on server #8
« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2017, 08:00:18 pm »

Kyrre

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Hi Max64, almost the right place, I know I said the forum, under complaints, but this thread infers me and or admins support sabotage, which we do not!  However, I do support your assertion that mex was overstepping the mark for fair play, and violating many rules in the process.  As far as I'm aware, mex is yet to register here, so all we have is his IP (178.2.193.138) to identify him.  As you saw in the game, I did have a long chat with mex, and created a company to show him what was allowed and what wasn't, I think he gets it now, though I did stress that should another player in future call an admin about his actions I would seek a ban for him.

However I too have attached a png, of someone else who I consider was also bending the rules to get an unfair advantage, and perhaps other admins can decide if those breaches warrant any action.
Whilst I did say to the player what the problem was, and the railway part was fixed relatively quickly, the bus/truck station was not, and as I had limited time, I could not ensure that it was remedied.

Lastly, the 3rd player (pink) was cheating the most as they had super spreads and they were no longer logged in.

I can only apologise for the lack of admin support when you requested it.

« Reply #2 on: January 24, 2017, 10:46:27 pm »

Max64

• View Profile
It was fixed even when you were there ...

That was at the beginning which should go fast. I understand.

I rarely report errors of others. But the "mexy" was naughty. I do not like it.

thank you for your help

« Reply #3 on: January 25, 2017, 11:19:06 pm »

naz

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
I agree with both , Max64 and Kyrre.