You are Here:
Unbalanced server

Author (Read 5874 times)

Unbalanced server
« on: September 23, 2012, 03:29:57 pm »

ST2

• View Profile
despite the fact that I've already made some suggestions to equalize/balance, no results! (PS: i agree with the increasing of goal/vehicle limits)

Now, firstly, why maps are unbalanced now on server #4? Because there's cargos that give advantages impossible to have similar profits in same time with other cargo types. Probably some unexperienced players don't even notice it and some others even like the settings this way because already know how to use the imbalance in its favor.
Note that the solution not always is to decrease things... but on finding a balance between the several industry types ingame.

well, probably with time the harm done to gameplay will be noticed...

PS: I'll suggest some test games on #3 and #7 too. (is suffering from a similar problem)

Re: Unbalanced server
« Reply #1 on: September 23, 2012, 10:08:02 pm »

YorVeX

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • n-ice.org
the last change on this server was only a short time ago and has finally brought some activity onto this server that was often empty before. i say we let the current settings settle a bit before we start review again.

Re: Unbalanced server
« Reply #2 on: September 23, 2012, 10:57:29 pm »

ST2

• View Profile
yeah... it's true... sorry to think ahead :)

well, probably with time the harm done to gameplay will be noticed...

Edit: I only hope the work to balance it don't go to same person as happened on #2 and #6 (keeping them somehow used and sometimes popular)! Unbalance servers is the easy job :P
« Last Edit: September 23, 2012, 11:04:09 pm by ST2 »