You are Here:
Little admin-related bug

Author (Read 5108 times)

Little admin-related bug
« on: December 20, 2015, 09:40:48 pm »

mariusr

• View Profile
 Hi everyone. First post on this forum :)

I had a little problem (user related) today and Chucky helped me. He built a one-track railroad station for me.

Issue: The railroad station was unusable, even if it had my color. Trains were not entering the station. I was able to link other station tiles which worked with no problem.
How i solved the problem: I just re-built the station on top of old one (one created by Chucky).

I saw the issue on server r5 - cargo goal 500k, but i think it's the same on all servers. Maybe game mechanics problem?

Did anyone have this problem yet?

P.S. I'm a software tester in real life.

Re: Little admin-related bug
« Reply #1 on: December 20, 2015, 10:54:13 pm »

iSoSyS

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Hi!
Without a screenshot is hard to tell what exactly happened. Maybe it was just similar colors(yellow/orange, pink/red) ,or maybe there was a wrong semaphore within it, or it was really a bug. Lets wait for Chucky maybe he can give us more insight.

« Reply #2 on: December 21, 2015, 05:26:29 am »

mariusr

• View Profile
Hey there :)

If it was another color, i wouldn't have been able to link another station to it :).

I'm going to work now, i'll be back in ~10 hours. If Chucky will be available, we can try to reproduce the issue.
If i made a screenshot, it would just show an apparently normal train station. So i think it's useless.

« Reply #3 on: December 22, 2015, 11:21:27 am »

Chucky

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Hi mariusr,

well, because I have joined your company (you got the "double power" achivement) the color must be the same. I guess that I have built a non-electric station which was inaccessible for electric trains (if you used they). That could be the reason for the issue.