Author (Read 18466 times)

Re: Multi-companies... allowed?!
« Reply #15 on: June 08, 2014, 08:40:40 am »

The_Dude

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Novapolis
I stand for what I wrote.
I dont have to see everything at the moment it happened to know, that it happened as fact and to talk about it and have opinion of it.  On this forum, there are several your posts which lead at least me to the conclusion, you are only trying to release your past anger about being kicked off n-ice and harm this community.
That's why I am suggesting you fully focus on your work for BTPro, where you do good things for community and where you are popular.

Your answer to Chucky is another example of discrediting people you dont like. You just spitted some garbage and end it with "Glad we cleared that out". But nothing was cleared out, well, maybe only the thing you are old grumpy guy.
I, as admin too, dont see a problem with treating breaking rules like that. He saw a problem and he solved it in a way it stopped happening. It is not always necessary to ban people or giving them life lessons.

I am just so glad I have not listened to your unban plea on Novapolis, so, soo much glad.

« Reply #16 on: June 11, 2014, 01:25:29 am »

ST2

• View Profile
@ The_Dude: I really must have left your heart broken beyond imagination. But life continues and it's not healthy bring that personal matters to an OpenTTD related forum. Maybe it helps if you talk with a psychiatrist to calm down and get your ideas together.
Sorry the offtopic, but people need help when lose their heads.

Ontopic again: The mentioned behavior of the subject decreased a lot. Talking about what I see during the night!

« Reply #17 on: June 11, 2014, 07:06:37 am »

The_Dude

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Novapolis
I have to agree.  :) I was trying to help you, but I have totally failed at that .  :(
I'll have to let someone else to try. Now that you start seeing things at night, it has become even more serious  ;D

« Reply #18 on: June 11, 2014, 12:36:56 pm »

naz

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Must be playing ottd NIGHTLY, which is full of bugs  :)

« Reply #19 on: June 11, 2014, 01:56:40 pm »

Kwissy

• Global Moderator
  • Chimp the pimp
    • View Profile
So it was not a serious threat to the OpenTTD-Communities?

« Reply #20 on: June 12, 2014, 06:53:46 pm »

imus

• Administrator
    • View Profile
If I recall correctly, ST2 has been warned before about the way he describes himself on this forum. I don't really see his behavior changed here. Therefore I will reply with the obvious answer to the original "question" on this thread and close it for everyone since I do not expect any other meaningful replies.

Is resetting your company and creating a new one allowed on n-ice servers?

A) You are doing this to bypass the limits of the server to give yourself an unfair advantage (like terraforming).
NOT ALLOWED (risk of instant ban)

B) You are doing it to annoy other players / admins by spamming the delete/create.
NOT ALLOWED (risk of instant ban)

C) You are doing this to hunt for an achievement and would stop at the slightest complaint.
Technically ALLOWED on condition that it is not like in case B.
BUT discouraged especially since there is no such achievement. (risk of rather hard punishment if active admin thinks this is case B)

D) You are too stupid for this game and need a lot of restarts before getting that very basic station right.
Since you cannot even get that right, there is no way you are going to comprehend our very easy guidelines on how to behave on our servers, expect a failed attempt at explaining what you did wrong followed by a looooong loooooong ban to let you grow up a bit before playing games like OpenTTD again ;) </sarcasm>

So in short:
Don't do it, and if it happens tell an admin in case they didn't notice it yet. It would probably be solved with little effort from said admin.