You are Here:
Something for points

Author (Read 6794 times)

Something for points
« on: March 07, 2014, 02:35:18 pm »

Bogdy

• View Profile
If it is possible......When you are not alone in a company you get decreased points.
What about a new point system for team?

sooo let me get started: the player that builds more and his vehicles are more profitable than the other player on the company                       gets more points. And this also for Delivered cargo graph.

Thank you for reading this. If it is possible, I would really love it :D

Re: Something for points
« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2014, 04:24:17 pm »

Chucky

• Administrator
    • View Profile
hi bogdy,

If it is possible......When you are not alone in a company you get decreased points.

It`s implemented at our goal system. So if you play in team, you will get goalpoints divided due members in company at goal. Some players use a trick to get high points, but i´m working on it soon.

.. the player that builds more and his vehicles are more profitable than the other player on the company gets more points. And this also for Delivered cargo graph.

It would be many program stuff to get this information for goal, but i have another possibility in my mind. I take it on my task list, thank you for suggestion.

« Reply #2 on: March 07, 2014, 04:59:10 pm »

Marter

• View Profile
I am sure that if you can program a whole city builder this will be a piece of cake :)

« Reply #3 on: March 08, 2014, 09:47:21 pm »

iSoSyS

• Administrator
    • View Profile
I am sure that if you can program a whole city builder this will be a piece of cake :)
Actually it is easier to program a citybuilder mod than the feature that is asked here.

« Reply #4 on: March 26, 2014, 08:39:25 pm »

Chucky

• Administrator
    • View Profile
> Posts which were requested to delete or do not match to topic have been deleted.