• View Profile
Gonna keep my reply short.

Kwissy IS not a cheat........

Re: Kwissy is a cheat
« Reply #16 on: May 31, 2014, 07:47:17 pm »

Andreas

• I'm not THAT hot :)
    • View Profile
In order to get to the root of this, we need to ask ourselves: What actually is a Kwissy?
alex879ro: "Each player has a different knowledge of the game, and then we got Andreas :)"

« Reply #17 on: June 02, 2014, 01:24:14 pm »

ST2

• View Profile
anyway, as I said:
to all admins that matter:
my doubt still remains: create/reset that amount of companies is allowed to all players?
that's why I ask if it's allowed!
I surely don't believe that players create and reset companies for pleasure of doing it!  - That's the usual behavior of a troll and/or a cheater!!
You only need to know and tell us where you fit!!
It's not my intention to make you look like an idiot here, I only want to know if you're a troll or a cheater!

Now I'll just quote some "random" words: Don't cheat to advance yourself within the game. And massive companies creation/resetting is a clear abuse

« Reply #18 on: June 02, 2014, 04:30:27 pm »

naz

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Chucky has already looked into this ,matter and clarified. What Kwissy did was neither trolling nor cheating.

« Reply #19 on: June 02, 2014, 06:11:16 pm »

Andreas

• I'm not THAT hot :)
    • View Profile
ST2, my dear foxy friend. Have another beer and calm down :)

First of all I can see where the impression of abuse comes from with that log, but Kwissy already explained himself. Besides the fact that there is hardly any benefit from terraforming on the aircraft server and you cannot transfer money that is still a loan, I do not see where the abuse could possibly be.

The other option you offer is trolling, but since he does not seem to bother anybody, I wonder where that would be...

Wikipedia quote: (I know shame on me for using that as a resource :P )

"In Internet slang, a troll (/ˈtroʊl/, /ˈtrɒl/) is a person who sows discord on the Internet by starting arguments or upsetting people,[1] by posting inflammatory,[2] extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community (such as a forum, chat room, or blog) with the deliberate intent of provoking readers into an emotional response[3] or of otherwise disrupting normal on-topic discussion.[4]"

With that in hand it seems more like you are trolling. If you think he cheated, say it straight-out and don't ask questions you perfectly well know the answers to.

I am no admin, but to answer your question about it being allowed or not: I guess with your experience you know what abuses are possible and that this was not one of them.

I also think changing manager face, HQ location or company color a dozen of times is not a thing most people would do for fun, yet those are also achievements. Crashing a train also gives an achievement, and doing that on purpose is also not allowed as you know.

You know how it feels to be falsely accused, so I would expect you not to do it yourself...
(And yes, repeating that he is either a cheat or a troll is accusing.) Now let's all get back to the order of the day.

Peace out!
alex879ro: "Each player has a different knowledge of the game, and then we got Andreas :)"

« Reply #20 on: June 02, 2014, 07:10:33 pm »

ST2

• View Profile
Andreas is right!

my apologies Kwissy.

over and out :)

« Reply #21 on: June 02, 2014, 08:43:09 pm »

Kwissy

• Global Moderator
  • Chimp the pimp
    • View Profile
Peace love and good games in that case :)