Re: Michael is a cheat
« Reply #1 on: November 28, 2013, 12:46:29 am »

ST2

• View Profile

« Reply #2 on: November 28, 2013, 11:46:08 pm »

ddr

• View Profile
You don't need much of a screen shot if you look at his high scores, finished server 4 in 1 year! This guy is good!
« Last Edit: December 02, 2013, 10:27:26 pm by ddr »

« Reply #3 on: November 29, 2013, 12:32:29 am »

ST2

• View Profile
well, probably no need of a screenshot... but why not make your point more easy to put things right?
as I said, "Because players have the tools to see things too"... only saying! and remember that could be a server error, a cheat or a legit action... so, better next time point the situation and ask if it's correct. And give any aditional info, if you have!
But "Michael is a cheat" seems a bit too strong without knowing all the info. Can be true or not - I'm neutral!

summarizing, try to point situation that you dnt consider correct/normal to who's in charge to check it (and as I said, any aditional info is welcomed)

note: for the goal, doesn't seem normal time but don't "kill 1st person on sight" without things (logs and so on) been investigated. ddr, I understand your reaction on the reply...
... And yes, I became more active last weeks - all around OpenTTD things ^^

« Reply #4 on: November 29, 2013, 01:35:49 pm »

Chucky

• Administrator
    • View Profile
You don't need much of a screen shot if you look at his high scores, finished server 4 in 1 year! This guy is good!

We had discussed it on irc. There was an error on server 4.

« Reply #5 on: November 30, 2013, 02:56:03 am »

naz

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Thanx Chucky.....

Therefore                                   MICHAEL IS NOT A CHEAT.

I think this thread  should be Re-named.

Re: Michael is NOT a cheat
« Reply #6 on: December 02, 2013, 10:34:26 pm »

ddr

• View Profile
ST2 - I agree, I should have asked an admin to look into it before making assumptions.
Chucky - Will these fake scores stay as high scores or will they be removed?
Naz - I have renamed the post
Naz - I know you are very good @ server 8 but I see Kwissy is way better than you, wonder why, maybe an admin will one day see how he does that

« Reply #7 on: December 04, 2013, 03:08:39 am »

Kwissy

i simply outperformed naz in the way the actual system counts, that does in no way mean that i am a better player than naz. i once said it in the irc-chat, i like the huge networks naz is building, but they are not really honoured like they should by the actual scoring system.

ddr instead of call me a cheat, you could read the chapter about how the scoring systems works, play some games to see what gives points and what not. Maybe you can imagine that i also have invested weeks to find out, it is kind of unfair to just call me a cheat for that. Just because you cannot explain the highscore to yourself, it does not mean it is a cheat. It would be gentle to clarify your message in the other thread.

« Reply #8 on: December 04, 2013, 05:22:09 pm »

Geert

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
i simply outperformed naz in the way the actual system counts, that does in no way mean that i am a better player than naz. i once said it in the irc-chat, i like the huge networks naz is building, but they are not really honoured like they should by the actual scoring system.

its all about Efficienty!
I also made a fuzz about this when i started playing on n-ice servers because my server highscore on server 5 was done with only 80 trains (instead of the normal 450  I normaly build there)