You are Here:
why i was banned?

Author (Read 4621 times)

why i was banned?
« on: August 29, 2013, 01:52:03 pm »

khalaf

• View Profile
Hello ,

i got stupid comments from a french player ,in addition to he crashes my vehicles using a train.i called admin but there was no online one,,,suddenly i got banned .its not good action  to ban one party and leave the other player without ban..

Re: why i was banned?
« Reply #1 on: August 31, 2013, 02:13:47 pm »

Andreas

• I'm not THAT hot :)
    • View Profile
Hi Khlaf,

I am sorry you got banned, but apparently, you did the same thing:
Batt "khalaf - destroying vehichles, etc", Ban date: 08/29/2013 15:25:57, Expires at:  09/05/2013

This is not tolerated, not even if there is no admin and the other player started. As you can see, your ban will expire on the 5th of September. You will be welcome to play again then :)

What gave you the impression that the other player did not get banned? It can happen that it takes time for an admin to respond, or that you get no responce at all. That is due to the fact that we are all volunteers and cannot be present at all times. I was not here for a long time, so I don't know what happened in your case, but it seems like bat saw you both destroying and banned you both...
alex879ro: "Each player has a different knowledge of the game, and then we got Andreas :)"