You are Here:
# 9 Temperate STEAMER WORLD

Author (Read 5274 times)

# 9 Temperate STEAMER WORLD
« on: August 06, 2013, 01:20:06 am »

Fauser

• View Profile
Hello,

More of a inquiry than complaint. I have played two matches since I became a member of n-ice.org, using the client and automated in game log in. My profile displays my game result details from  2013-08-03 but not from 2013-08-05. Oddly enough you can view earned achievements from both of these dates, but one game result is missing. If I'm simply misunderstanding the system in place let me know, but it does seem like it could be a bug of some sort.

Regards

edit: I would like to mention a few more parameters to make troubleshooting easier. I was logged in from the beginning of the game, and never went away from the computer. There was around 10 clients connected at the end of the game, 5-7 active. I also clicked a notification upon winning the game something along the lines of GOAL REACHED!......
« Last Edit: August 06, 2013, 05:26:53 am by Fauser »

Re: # 9 Temperate STEAMER WORLD
« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2013, 12:30:36 am »

alex879ro

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Yep, I know...the complaint was already submitted to xOR who designed xShunter. I tried to find it myself, but I couldn`t find anything out of order. As soon as xOR has some , he will look on it. For now, servers 9 and 6 do not have scoring.

Also, we are currently into the process of developing a new scoring system...so the old system  has an old thinking which can be improved :)

Re: # 9 Temperate STEAMER WORLD
« Reply #2 on: August 07, 2013, 06:30:12 am »

Fauser

• View Profile
Hey,

Appreciate the response, no worries.