You are Here:
Just started out

Author (Read 5559 times)

Just started out
« on: July 26, 2012, 06:00:34 am »

Vasillo

• View Profile
my first thing so yeah....... anyways ive just started to play on these servers im making a lot of friends and are not a mess and full of crappy/bullshit player which is good its hard to find a server like that because its rare i like trains and planes mostly all vehicles there is theres some things i would change but not much i really like openttd to its a good game when on the right server which happened to be n-ice servers thats good,anyways im not a good player but i still make good money and make friends its a fun game and really cool concept its even better with all the downloadable content there is.Plus the game does not make it hard for me because i have glasses....anyways i do like the admins they are nice and help full they dont ignore you when you have a question wich many ignore on other servers.... this server is the best i hope you reader agree with me 8)

Re: Just started out
« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2012, 11:37:52 am »

Cossack

• arl hook u in the gabber
    • View Profile
I think i was in your first game. David, right?

« Reply #2 on: July 29, 2012, 04:43:03 pm »

YorVeX

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • n-ice.org
always good to hear that players enjoy the game on our servers and especially feel that the player base is creating a friendly environment where it's really fun to play in.

« Reply #3 on: July 29, 2012, 05:14:15 pm »

geo

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
welcome on our servers:D
i am happy to find out that u are content about the job we do;)
and also that u decided to introduce yourself when i told you about it :D
keep it up and enjoy every single game, it is not always about the win ;)
Don't worry, be happy :D