You are Here:
1.4.2 release

Author (Read 16981 times)

1.4.2 release
« on: August 23, 2014, 01:15:01 am »

ST2

• View Profile
well, I guess it's my fault: I told Myhorta that we had 1.4.2 running and links to 1.4.1 in our forum.

on the rush, links here  were updated, but not well.

n-ice players, Running version is NOT 1.4.1! The most carefull players already noticed, and downloaded the correct version.
My advice, get your stuff together man!

Edit: and it's the guy with -57 Karma that warn players for this? Get a grip :|
« Last Edit: August 23, 2014, 01:16:50 am by ST2 »

Re: 1.4.2 release
« Reply #1 on: August 23, 2014, 05:11:41 pm »

iSoSyS

• Administrator
    • View Profile
When I updated the page we were running 1.4.1, so I didn't messed up.
I just missed to update the page after our port to 1.4.2..

« Reply #2 on: August 23, 2014, 06:03:35 pm »

Chucky

• Administrator
    • View Profile
::)

« Reply #3 on: August 25, 2014, 12:58:17 am »

ST2

• View Profile
Well, I made my mistakes part. And The_Dude called my attention for them.
In ANY place I stated someone "messed up", I only said, and I'll quote myself: "links here  were updated, but not well."

Edit: Now with -62 Karma! For doing what was done to me?! Get a grip! :|

« Reply #4 on: August 25, 2014, 07:26:47 am »

Geert

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
lets make it -63  8)

« Reply #5 on: September 01, 2014, 01:24:58 am »

ST2

• View Profile
it's -70 now \o/

but still I'm the one telling here that all xCommunities not shown in Intro Menu. They started some days ago... and players would appreciate direct links to them! At start I tought was our client issue.. but then I checked n-ice client, and was the same!

btw, I'll like to know who made those votes... I think it's fair enough my person know how many players voted! And how many times! Is it possible (as works in many other communities?)

Edit: make my username get to -500 - there I'll know that I'm hiting the correct spots. and after it, -1000, and so on! What you can't deny is that xServers work for a week, and not available in our clients. :P

and please, login here(forum) = login (here and website); logout here/website = logout everywhere! Some players use public access points! So, a LOGOUT action is and should be enough!
« Last Edit: September 01, 2014, 01:38:47 am by ST2 »

« Reply #6 on: September 01, 2014, 08:50:24 am »

Chucky

• Administrator
    • View Profile
but still I'm the one telling here that all xCommunities not shown in Intro Menu. They started some days ago... and players would appreciate direct links to them! At start I tought was our client issue.. but then I checked n-ice client, and was the same!

What do you mean with xCommunities ?

btw, I'll like to know who made those votes... I think it's fair enough my person know how many players voted! And how many times! Is it possible (as works in many other communities?)

I´m confused !?!?! Which votes ? For the xCommunities ?  ::)

Edit: make my username get to -500 - there I'll know that I'm hiting the correct spots. and after it, -1000, and so on! What you can't deny is that xServers work for a week, and not available in our clients.

Depend of the bandwidth the xServers are used for testing only. They aren´t present stable so no need to link it directly - i don´t wanna enable/disable the links daily. You can reach the xServers from multiplayer window on every client !

and please, login here(forum) = login (here and website); logout here/website = logout everywhere! Some players use public access points! So, a LOGOUT action is and should be enough!

please what do you mean ?
« Last Edit: September 01, 2014, 08:52:19 am by Chucky »

« Reply #7 on: September 01, 2014, 07:26:30 pm »

Andreas

• I'm not THAT hot :)
    • View Profile
I´m confused !?!?! Which votes ? For the xCommunities ?  ::)
I think he is mistaking "karma" for a popularity competition. ST2 let met explain something (I hope not in vain):
SOME of your points are quite fair and good. They are NOT the reason for your bad "score". The reasons for that are (imho):
You mentioning it (the karma)time and again.
The tone in which you make the posts.
The fact that your posts rarely contain constructive criticism or ideas. (sometimes those are present, but they are often covered in a thick layer of sarcasm and references to your person and the perceived incapability of n-ice "staff". First I thought it was due to your bad relationship with alex, but he is rarely present anymore and now your vengeance seems directed at Chucky for no apparent reason. That makes you seem vengeful and often even a bit silly.

For example: what have the server addresses being available got to do with the 1.4.2 release? And what has all of this got to do with your karma and who "voted" for it?

Honestly the best advice I can give you is this: if you have something to say, say it without "reading between the lines" vague insinuations, vague links to previous incidents and false modesty. It would certainly benefit your karma.
Also I think it would be appreciated if you post things in the correct boards (for example complaints in the complaints section, not disguised as advertisement)

Depend of the bandwidth the xServers are used for testing only. They aren´t present stable so no need to link it directly - i don´t wanna enable/disable the links daily. You can reach the xServers from multiplayer window on every client !
I do not know if you are using the same ip settings and ports every time you create a new server but, if you are using the same, there is no need to change them each time. If the servers are online the buttons will work, if not they won't. (unless I am missing something).
PS. @ ST2 this point seems a bit strange, since you did not add links to Btpro #99 every time you had a test server running there either (unless I missed it)

please what do you mean ?
If I am not mistaken he would like the login/logout buttons on the forum and the website to be connected so that logging in/out on one automatically does the same on the other. Although I do not really have a problem with the current situation I can see the benefits of having it the suggested way. (Especially when not on a trusted computer (like home pc or private work computer))

alex879ro: "Each player has a different knowledge of the game, and then we got Andreas :)"

« Reply #8 on: September 20, 2014, 12:39:15 am »

Kwissy

• Global Moderator
  • Chimp the pimp
    • View Profile
ST2... bad Karma comes from bad posts. If i read something bad i know where my mouse makes the next click.