Major Tom

• View Profile
You say it.

Re: Rules for Admins - Alex879ro
« Reply #16 on: May 30, 2013, 11:04:27 pm »

alex879ro

• Administrator
    • View Profile
So shall I understand that you didn`t break the rules?

http://k.openttd.n-ice.org/serverk9/screenshots/0x19A83A.png

« Reply #17 on: May 30, 2013, 11:07:19 pm »

Major Tom

• View Profile
I didn`t even finish the sign, and you re-built the station

« Reply #18 on: May 30, 2013, 11:09:34 pm »

Major Tom

• View Profile
thats your own words

« Reply #19 on: May 30, 2013, 11:10:45 pm »

Major Tom

• View Profile
i cant see your sign

« Reply #20 on: May 30, 2013, 11:16:00 pm »

alex879ro

• Administrator
    • View Profile
1st of all: Stop spamming the forum, or I will delete your replies

2nd of all: Now you are going to attack every detail? As an answer to your reply: Do you think that I stopped writing the last few letters of the signs when I saw you starting to rebuild?

3rd: Do you really think that accusing everything would take the eyes off your rule break(s) ? Should I add the blocked factory too?

« Reply #21 on: May 30, 2013, 11:23:11 pm »

Major Tom

• View Profile

it is not possible for me to give you a reasonable discussion to lead in english about her or my wrongdoing. You do not accept my arguments, but are unwilling to explain various problems and issues. Therefore, I end this discussion now and wish you much success in their further activities.
You can now delete my account. I will not play here any time soon.

Tom

« Reply #22 on: May 30, 2013, 11:39:12 pm »

alex879ro

• Administrator
    • View Profile
1 question : about her or my wrongdoing .  Who is her?

A reasonable discussion would possibly exist when spamming wouldn`t happen and also when you would have an explanation . But still I posted the screenshot I took before reset. You know, the behaviour of admins is not perfect and mine also (not perfect by far) , but still this does not excuse you or HER from the rule breaks.

In some older conversations, someone used a perfect reply "If you break the rules and go AFK,  this doesn`t save you from the penalties that are applied"

The purpose of a penalty is not to pay it all (to play fair) and not to yell that the penalty is wrong and that the admin abused his powers when in reality, you were the one who made the rule-break. The admin (in this case myself) just came because of a complain.
I tried to answer you each time you posted and not just go and do some other things because I considered it was important for you to understand that this is not the problem of the penalty (You dislike the penalty, no problem, you submit a vote and if more players support your proposal, we change the penalty) , but it is the problem of the rule break. Unfortunately, you tried to hide or to mask it until I posted the screenshot just trying to pinpoint this on the admin. So I would suggest to be honest (that`s how I was ) and not lie about what you did.

Also , I suggest that you stop rage posting and admit about the rule break, but you don`t even think about that. I`m surprised that you didn`t think of saying that you did nothing and the admin just came there and deleted your company...for nothing.

And ofc, in the end, after attacking all the details but not dealing with the main problem: Why was the rule break there? , you try to pretend that you cannot have a reasonable discussion with me.

I answered every reply, I did not insult you or spam you. Therefore I consider that this was a reasonable conversation. Perhaps not in what you were trying to demonstrate, but this doesn`t mean it wasn`t reasonable. Not to even mention that in the end, I find out about "HER"

I understand your decision to end this conversation and not to play here "anytime soon"

Good Luck

« Reply #23 on: May 31, 2013, 03:21:49 pm »

Andreas

• I'm not THAT hot :)
    • View Profile
If you can't see signs of other players or admins you should hold the 'gear' button and enable show competitor signs (or something in that order, not sure and not at a pc atm)
alex879ro: "Each player has a different knowledge of the game, and then we got Andreas :)"