You are Here:

Poll

Should the rule about competition on industries be changed?

No, leave the rule as is. (competition on all industries)
22 (46.8%)
Yes funded (secondary) industries should be private. (no competition on funded secondary industries)
24 (51.1%)
Yes, I have another idea that I will post here.
1 (2.1%)

Total Members Voted: 47

Voting closed: June 01, 2013, 04:31:30 pm

[Poll] Competition on secondary industries

Author (Read 38021 times)

Re: [Poll] Competition on secondary industries
« Reply #45 on: May 30, 2013, 09:18:34 pm »

Cossack

• arl hook u in the gabber
    • View Profile
OK, thanks for the help, Imus. I was only hesitant because I am getting the impression this rule change is absolute but Looks like i'm gunna vote in favour of the rule change anyway although it would be nice to have some servers where the rule applies and others where it does not.

« Reply #46 on: July 04, 2013, 10:28:42 pm »

YorVeX

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • n-ice.org
now that the K servers are gone we only have servers with the changed rule left. i wonder why nobody mentioned it yet, does it mean people agree with the current situation or you rather want a mixture again (as Cossack indicated).

« Reply #47 on: July 05, 2013, 09:34:48 am »

imus

• Administrator
    • View Profile
From what I have seen/heard not many people have a problem with the new rule. There were no direct complaints even after the K servers were removed either. Although it is possible that some people would still prefer to have full competition, I think it's better to keep our servers like they are now to prevent any confusion about it.
Unless of course if xOR feels like programming again and wants to try to change it more to what this poll suggested instead. In that case it's still possible that we get a majority who want that change ;)

What I personally think about it: I preferred the full competition but only if all the players would agree on it, so that nobody would get mad if I would "steal" their goods ... but since this isn't the case I like the current rule more. It's simple and solves some annoying situations with the 50% rule around secondaries.