You are Here:
Cossack

Author (Read 14384 times)

Cossack
« on: July 25, 2012, 02:17:24 pm »

Cossack

• arl hook u in the gabber
    • View Profile
Considering i haven't posted on n-ice's new forum yet, i thought i'd start with an introduction. So hello, I'm Cossack. I'm an English 17-year-old living in a shit little town in the south of England called Newbury. I don't have a job because i'm lazy as fuck and my interests include Chelsea FC, drinking tea, doing nothing, being stoned, the internet, late-night TV, Trains and last but by no means the least; oTTD. I first came across TTD at the tender age of 5 but i didn't start playing the Multiplayer until last year. N-ice's server #5 was my first foray into the world of oTTD online but since then i've settled on #3 and that's where you're most likely to find me if you wish to play. When it comes to the game i'm pretty competitive and not quite as reserved as most players so if you challenge me or anger me  I will most likely react with hostile language and hostile game tactics too. However, outside of oTTD and when i'm just spectating, i'm usually pretty laid back and i often enjoy a good joke. Also, i'm pretty opinionated so if you want a good discussion on a topic that i have atleast some knowledge of then feel free to argue with me, i'll happily talk out my arse until you physically cannot continue the conversation. Now, is that everything? oh no, i think i'll give a shoutout to my fellow kings on #3 sancho, maximillion, outlaw and all rest, shoutout to Andrew(even though he probably won't read this) and also big up to everyone on the n-ice team for providing a great gaming atmosphere, keeping #3 running smoothly and helping me out with silly little things like advice on how to remove Chow Mein from a pair of red women's shoes.  Right, well that just about covers everything. I hope i haven't come across as too much of a dick. I look forward to seeing you all on the forum and most importantly in-game :)

~Cossack

Re: Cossack
« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2012, 07:53:09 pm »

geo

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Are u really 17??? i mean...i didn't expect u to be so young :P
Don't worry, be happy :D

« Reply #2 on: July 25, 2012, 07:59:19 pm »

YorVeX

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • n-ice.org
good introduction, was fun to read. i also wouldn't have expected you to be so young but well, in OpenTTD world we're all the same anyway, right?   ;)

« Reply #3 on: July 25, 2012, 08:16:52 pm »

Cossack

• View Profile
Yeah, it says on my profile i thought you may have seen at some point. But anyway, i've got roughly 12 years TTD/oTTD experience so i guess when it comes to the game i could be considered "older" than most... Ah well, it doesn't stop me being immature on occasions :P

« Reply #4 on: July 25, 2012, 08:33:32 pm »

geo

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Ah well, it doesn't stop me being immature on occasions :P
many occasions i may add :P

« Reply #5 on: July 25, 2012, 08:54:02 pm »

ST2

• View Profile
it's noticeable that the knowledge is there...
have fun games on n-ice servers and enjoy, Mr. "1 way tr..." cough cough ...Cossack  :P

« Reply #6 on: July 25, 2012, 09:42:46 pm »

Cossack

• View Profile
have fun games on n-ice servers and enjoy, Mr. "1 way tr..." cough cough ...Cossack  :P

That tactic is a thing of the past, i play like a saint now :P

« Reply #7 on: July 25, 2012, 10:06:30 pm »

geo

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile

yeah, yeah, keep lying to yourself and u will believe it sometime, sooner or later...:P

« Reply #8 on: July 25, 2012, 11:36:16 pm »

Cossack

• View Profile

yeah, yeah, keep lying to yourself and u will believe it sometime, sooner or later...:P

Uh geo if you catch me cheating then you should be honored to be present at such a RARE event :P

« Reply #9 on: July 25, 2012, 11:59:04 pm »

geo

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
i already did :P
well, u only need to control ur language :D and that only sometimes, u're not a bad guy :P

« Reply #10 on: July 26, 2012, 12:04:07 am »

Cossack

• View Profile
i already did :P
well, u only need to control ur language :D and that only sometimes, u're not a bad guy :P

My language is usually only bad when randomers join the game and start ruining it for everyone else :/

« Reply #11 on: July 26, 2012, 12:18:34 am »

geo

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
they're called newbies for a reason :)

« Reply #12 on: July 30, 2012, 11:53:01 pm »

ragul ftw

• i suck, get over it.
    • View Profile
harsh language and tactics "haven't seen that anywhere have i cossack?" :P

« Reply #13 on: July 31, 2012, 01:49:38 am »

Cossack

• View Profile
ah ragul, you just seem to bring out the worst in me.

« Reply #14 on: August 20, 2012, 05:09:48 pm »

ZeroIncome

• View Profile
Considering i haven't posted on n-ice's new forum yet, i thought i'd start with an introduction. So hello, I'm Cossack. I'm an English 17-year-old living in a shit little town in the south of England called Newbury. I don't have a job because i'm lazy as fuck and my interests include Chelsea FC, drinking tea, doing nothing, being stoned, the internet, late-night TV, Trains and last but by no means the least; oTTD. I first came across TTD at the tender age of 5 but i didn't start playing the Multiplayer until last year. N-ice's server #5 was my first foray into the world of oTTD online but since then i've settled on #3 and that's where you're most likely to find me if you wish to play. When it comes to the game i'm pretty competitive and not quite as reserved as most players so if you challenge me or anger me  I will most likely react with hostile language and hostile game tactics too. However, outside of oTTD and when i'm just spectating, i'm usually pretty laid back and i often enjoy a good joke. Also, i'm pretty opinionated so if you want a good discussion on a topic that i have atleast some knowledge of then feel free to argue with me, i'll happily talk out my arse until you physically cannot continue the conversation. Now, is that everything? oh no, i think i'll give a shoutout to my fellow kings on #3 sancho, maximillion, outlaw and all rest, shoutout to Andrew(even though he probably won't read this) and also big up to everyone on the n-ice team for providing a great gaming atmosphere, keeping #3 running smoothly and helping me out with silly little things like advice on how to remove Chow Mein from a pair of red women's shoes.  Right, well that just about covers everything. I hope i haven't come across as too much of a dick. I look forward to seeing you all on the forum and most importantly in-game :)

~Cossack

tl;dr I'm a typical British tea drinking stoner. Hobbies include long romantic walks on the beach, occasionally getting drunk and fingerbanging.

Look forward to beating you in the game.

;D