You are Here:
Bug in MICRO GOAL

Author (Read 5705 times)

Bug in MICRO GOAL
« on: January 19, 2013, 11:42:18 am »

Goldy

• View Profile
I registered just to write this, I think I found bug in MICRO GOAL:

When two players achieve the goal at the same time, then always that player wins who got less company value.

Example:

I have 4MIL and 400 perf points at april
Other player have 3.3MIL and 360 perf points at april
Other player wins.

No matter when exactly (it could be jan, apr, jul, oct).

Hope it's clear !

Re: Bug in MICRO GOAL
« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2013, 03:48:46 am »

Cossack

• arl hook u in the gabber
    • View Profile
Hi Goldy, had this problem a few times myself in some hotly contested games on #3. Apparently (when it comes to a tiebreak) it's decided on who has the best performance in the final quarter and not overrall. I assume he was still building in the final quarter whereas you were probably just sitting there thinking you had it in the bag. Hopes this gives some answers, if i'm wrong i'm sure someone will correct me!

« Reply #2 on: February 18, 2013, 03:23:22 pm »

LowTop

• View Profile
I always thought it had to do with what number your company was.  The lower company# gets checked first, and if a winner is found, the server stops looking for "the more deserving" winner.

« Reply #3 on: May 15, 2013, 11:25:41 am »

Andreas

• I'm not THAT hot :)
    • View Profile
I know it might seem a bit confusing, but the winner (same as the amount of points) is determined by a combination of CV, perf., company age and ammount of vehicles. This is why it might be a bit different than what you expect. The reason this only appears on relatively short games is that on long games it simply does not happen often that 2 companies reach the goal in the same quarter.
alex879ro: "Each player has a different knowledge of the game, and then we got Andreas :)"