Archive > Server 4 Arctic Quick Goal ( 40 Milion Goal)

Aircraft in arctic?

(1/1)

vitalikk2005:
Let us have aircraft enabled on #4. It's just an alternative (easier?) way to start a business. A limit of 16...20 planes and noise restrictions on would be good. (Although people might have a hard time to please those annoying mayors.)

alex879ro:
I agree with the change....but first we should see more opinions about this matter....ST2, what do u suggest for town noise limitation?

ST2:
well, with towns above 5K I think it's not fair give advantages to players that make 2 clicks to place airports, 2 x couple more to build planes and more 2 to give orders... imo... totally unfair comparing to players that make rail/road tracks. So, with the actual settings... I can't agree. With some other suggestions to complete it... possible to think on...
Example: K1 server is with "multiple_industry_per_town = true" but required several tests to get a plausible number of towns ingame... to balance it... Combining the previous setting, number_towns = 4 and custom_town_number = XX  (XX is the number of towns ingame - must be measured with map size)...

belg:
Let's have some passengers ships instead.

Andreas:
The main problem with that is that ships cause a significant load increase. But maybe a few (5-10) can be enabled to see how it goes

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version