You are Here:
Aircraft in arctic?

Author (Read 7357 times)

Aircraft in arctic?
« on: September 07, 2012, 12:44:35 pm »

vitalikk2005

• View Profile
Let us have aircraft enabled on #4. It's just an alternative (easier?) way to start a business. A limit of 16...20 planes and noise restrictions on would be good. (Although people might have a hard time to please those annoying mayors.)

Re: Aircraft in arctic?
« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2012, 11:19:32 pm »

alex879ro

• Administrator
    • View Profile
I agree with the change....but first we should see more opinions about this matter....ST2, what do u suggest for town noise limitation?

« Reply #2 on: September 08, 2012, 12:59:21 am »

ST2

• View Profile
well, with towns above 5K I think it's not fair give advantages to players that make 2 clicks to place airports, 2 x couple more to build planes and more 2 to give orders... imo... totally unfair comparing to players that make rail/road tracks. So, with the actual settings... I can't agree. With some other suggestions to complete it... possible to think on...
Example: K1 server is with "multiple_industry_per_town = true" but required several tests to get a plausible number of towns ingame... to balance it... Combining the previous setting, number_towns = 4 and custom_town_number = XX  (XX is the number of towns ingame - must be measured with map size)...

« Reply #3 on: November 02, 2012, 09:45:23 pm »

belg

• View Profile
Let's have some passengers ships instead.

« Reply #4 on: November 02, 2012, 11:39:30 pm »

Andreas

• I'm not THAT hot :)
    • View Profile
The main problem with that is that ships cause a significant load increase. But maybe a few (5-10) can be enabled to see how it goes
alex879ro: "Each player has a different knowledge of the game, and then we got Andreas :)"