You are Here:
Ban Appeal

Author (Read 4414 times)

Ban Appeal
« on: August 13, 2015, 10:47:02 pm »

Levy

• View Profile
I was banned sometime between last night and now after I played on server 9 for several hours. I'm pretty sure I know why I was banned. After everyone who I was playing with on the server logged off for the night, I was still working on playing around with a rail network, since I'm still fairly new to the game. I used trains to destroy many of a large company's road vehicles so they wouldn't hit the goal before I could finish building. I was the only one on the server at the time, so I didn't think much of it. (At the time I didn't know the server reset at 1965 anyway, so what I did was entirely pointless.) Anyway, server reset at 1965 and I went to bed. Woke up and now I can't join any of the goal servers.

Sorry if what I did caused a flood in the admin logs or something? I honestly don't even know if that's why I was banned. Just figured I'd be honest regardless.

Anyway, thanks for reading. And I hope you consider my appeal

Re: Ban Appeal
« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2015, 06:26:30 pm »

Chucky

• Administrator
    • View Profile

Dear Levy,

welcome to n-ice community. Obviously it wasn´t a good start for you, you are baned.

you have figured out the reason:
I used trains to destroy many of a large company's road vehicles so they wouldn't hit the goal before I could finish building.
You have broken the multiplayer rule: Don't deliberately sabotage your opponents vehicles. The ban is temporary for a week. In the meantime you can read and understand our rules and I hope that you will play within rules in future.