Administration > Tournaments & Battles

inter community tournament discussion

(1/3) > >>

imus:
The initial agreements for the tournament are done and can be found here: http://www.novapolis.net/tournament
The most important ones are:
- each team has up to 3 players
- each community hosts 1 game with their own rules
- we can choose our own goal, but it should take at most 4 hours to complete.

btpro and novapolis are probably going to do a CB (city builder) goal. So what do you guys think, should we do a CB as well? Or should we go for CV instead? Don't worry too much about the exact server settings, I'll open a new thread later once we decided which of the 2 we are going to do.

Don't forget to sign up as well. If we don't find players for the preferred goal, it would be stupid to organize it, no?
www.n-ice.org/openttd/forum/index.php?topic=447

The_Dude:
hi,
how does it look like with n-ice team?

BTPro and Novapolis has already one, so we are waiting on you, guys  8)

In advance, I prepared an overview of Novapolis side tournament game (should be 3rd in row), so you know what to expect.
http://www.novapolis.net/tour-detail

imus:
Sorry The_Dude but I currently got very little time to do anything outside of my thesis (deadline soon and still too much work -.-). I barely have the time to check and reply on the forum right now =D

If you want to get the first match done soon I suggest you ask Batt and Geert if they got the time and know a third player to join them. If we got to wait till I got the time again to find more players it probably wont be happening before September :s

It's good to see you guys are ready for it tho :)

The_Dude:
Batt is not on IRC too much, I havent seen him for several days.

The time has come to decide first game date, me and cxc are ready, just let us know please, when some of you has some time.

Geert:
maybe its best you guys pick 3 dates to choose from (to have higher chance players are online)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version