You are Here:
Bloqueo

Author (Read 8099 times)

Bloqueo
« on: August 16, 2012, 03:56:11 pm »

jose

• View Profile
A few days ago I realized that I can not play the game in your particular server in the model is hard that I like.

Small played this game, I just played that ller know, I tried with another computer in case the problem was mine, although I have discussed the reasons for the blockade.

Could you give me a chance or impossible. The only thing that motivates me is the hard

regards

Cumplire las normas
« Last Edit: August 16, 2012, 04:09:12 pm by jose »

Re: Bloqueo
« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2012, 06:32:56 pm »

ST2

• View Profile
Jose is known ingame as Pito, but for a more rapid and informed decision we'll need some more info:
- The server you were playing on, when banned (in your case, the first time):
- The reason you think you were banned for:
- Explain why you should be unbanned (important):

For what you told me, "may be destroying was my brother who flips out with the game", creates a serious problem that you have to solve, talking with him or any other solution you find. As you know, "wasn't me, was my brother" is the oldest and most used excuse for similar cases and it's up to us but mainly of your interest to clarify the whole situation, because we can't take the risk of happening the same rule violations.
Give us some more details and while we make a decision, as I told you on IRC, if you're interested in be unbanned, read well our rules page.

in case you have difficulty understanding / write something on the forum --> http://translate.google.com/ or http://translate.google.es/ - helps me too, sometimes :)
same suggestion to translate our Detailed rules page - if any doubt remains, ask an admin or use the forum for that purpose
« Last Edit: October 20, 2020, 10:55:40 pm by YorVeX »

« Reply #2 on: August 16, 2012, 07:07:58 pm »

jose

• View Profile
The reason for me back to the game is because I just like to play hard on the maps. I therefore told me all he did is to a company that had bitched break their buses in a day time event.
For me I've tried insitires no more, in your speech is to act as you please.
It's just a game I wanted to take qye Peru I'm from Spain on the 20th. Enough said.

regards

« Reply #3 on: August 16, 2012, 07:31:36 pm »

geo

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
hello, the person which has banned you from our server was me. and i still think that we shouldn't remove the ban. first of all, it may have been your brother the one whom has destroyed some vehicles(one of the reasons and an important one), but can you tell me: was he the one i have warned for blocking too?
 first of all, when you enter a server you check out the rules...i have proof that you(Pito) have broken some rules...this is enough for me...i don't see a reason to care that your brother, cat or mouse have broken the rules in your name...the damage was done...so...for me, the answer to your unban request is a sincerly NO.
and please, don't change your ip in order to join, it is pretty annoying
thank you
« Last Edit: August 16, 2012, 07:37:06 pm by geo.ro »
Don't worry, be happy :D

« Reply #4 on: August 16, 2012, 08:00:53 pm »

jose

• View Profile
Traductor
Del: español
Al: inglés
español
inglés
francés
Detectar idioma
Traducción de texto o de páginas web
Traducir del: español
Escribe texto o la dirección de un sitio web, o bien, traduce un documento.
Cancelar
traducido automáticamente por Google
inglés
español
francés
Alpha
Think that every time you enter a game read the rules for the answer is no. I do not understand part of your message but your answer is clear to me. As for the different ip is just like I have a laptop and a working staff with a connection there, I simply tried. I do not understand much of computer science to make this change, I'm an architect and as such I like the challenge of optimizing recuros build, so the hard model.

Anyway let the issue has not resolved any harm to have to beg anyone to play. less arrogance, next time do not let anyone access without knowing the rules as advice and possibly signed.

So with that I say goodbye and I leave the forum.

Thanks for your help ST2

« Reply #5 on: August 16, 2012, 11:58:24 pm »

Cossack

• arl hook u in the gabber
    • View Profile
this thread <3

« Reply #6 on: August 17, 2012, 05:36:52 am »

geo

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile

Anyway let the issue has not resolved any harm to have to beg anyone to play. less arrogance, next time do not let anyone access without knowing the rules as advice and possibly signed.

So with that I say goodbye and I leave the forum.

Thanks for your help ST2

it is not like we wanted you to beg...the problem is simple: someone has disturbed the game quite badly in your name...so tell me...give me some valid arguments to lift the ban, so you can play here...
as for the arrogance part...i didn't think that we were arrogants, since we do our job to mentain the quality of our servers banning the players which had broken the rules...if it was a small mistake, i can tell you for sure: you wouldn't be banned permanently...
i like to play too, but when someone blocks me, it is not a pleasure anymore, don't you think? you said you're an architect, for sure u know what it means for someone t block your construction, right?
it's just that whenever you will join, i will renew your ban with the new ip, this is why i told you to stop trying...
thank you for your understanding :)
Don't worry, be happy :D