You are Here:
MM- Version 2 - trully Extended now

Author (Read 4897 times)

MM- Version 2 - trully Extended now
« on: October 19, 2014, 06:00:19 am »

ST2

• View Profile
lock a topic is easy, when there's lack of admin actions on it...

but I'm bold enough to remind http://www.n-ice.org/openttd/forum/index.php?topic=570.msg3410#msg3410

as an OpenTTD player I'll reply:
- "wrong topic" - was the correct one to complain about rule breakers, unless there's another one that n-ice players are not aware of!!
- "wrong arguments" - I posted some rule breakes screenshots (and even called an admin, as Chucky suggested). Let fix my words: are you even able to watch the rule breaks on screenshots?
- "wrong behaviour" - I reported... twice, rule breaks happening, I even called ingame admins to check it. where is the "wrong behaviour"? can you explain to other players how to act then?
- "wrong actions" - I need you to clarify this to the community: I called admin ingame, took screenshots, reported in the "Complaints" topic. If I took "wrong actions", what are the "correct actions"? Players need to know... to don't make same mistake as me!!

other line: "And you bothered players from n-ice again." - I only bother rule breakers, doens't matter the server itself. Chucky, if you care about OpenTTD, better watch that: when a player say something about server rules (specific one, if the case), he's not bothering the player... he's helping admin team.

after this line:
I´m glad that you are an admin at btpro only. Oh, sorry,  you are a " ... Head Admin, Server Admin & Client Developer :-) "  Hopefully we are ready for the new players - a result from your actions.
I don't understand your anger words.
I'm an OpenTTD player that understand each server rules! And I respect the work of each OpenTTD user for the game.
So, as you said, an "Head Admin, Server Admin & Client Developer" reported a serious rule break in your server! And fundmented with screenshots!
but you don't even take a look on the screenshots, neither the players got punished. You only saw that was reported by me, and didn't acted as a real admin!

Note: I can be a head admin of something, server admin of another and client develloper of a 3rd thing.

BUT when I report a serious server rule break here, fundamented with screenshots, I expect admins take actions. Unless admins are protecting rule breakers, the only excuse I found is: ST2 is a "persona no grata" for reporting rule breakers!
But there... I'll quote myself: "I expect admins take actions. Unless admins are protecting rule breakers"

Edit: it's easy to give points to MM, not easy to remove them: info here: http://www.n-ice.org/openttd/profile.php?user=MM
despite the fact that he was caught several times breaking the rules... that other players must respect!
« Last Edit: October 19, 2014, 06:06:27 am by ST2 »

Re: MM- Version 2 - trully Extended now
« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2014, 06:24:05 pm »

Chucky

• Administrator
    • View Profile
I heard it this morning on the radio.