You are Here:
Cossack

Author (Read 50666 times)

Re: Cossack
« Reply #45 on: October 11, 2012, 08:51:32 pm »

alex879ro

• Administrator
    • View Profile
I see...so the mighty cossack can`t admit anything.Very well. I came to talk to you on BTPro to tell you to stop trying to enter our servers. You being confused...i got the counter-argument from you entrances....."the ghost of shagger" and things like that. There you said that you`re sorry and that you want to play, so i told you to come and apologize and your ban will most probably be shortened....but knowing that u felt that way.
But seeing your attitude, i`ll tell you what i`m gonna do. Every ip that u try joining with will be perma-banned from now on. So the more you try to enter...the less ips you will have. I already started with the one you used today or yesterday.

Fair and square in my opinion. And no....i don`t think you could have played under a different name. Why didn`t you do it on BTPro?
Please stop trying to act allmighty.....

« Reply #46 on: October 11, 2012, 09:33:45 pm »

Cossack

• arl hook u in the gabber
    • View Profile
See you November 10th!

« Reply #47 on: October 12, 2012, 11:06:05 am »

geo

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
did u need to cheat before? i don't think so. don't get me wrong, i knew that you were a good player, it was just ur language that got out of hand sometimes, but then you started cheating. i still not get it why did u do it? i feel like there is more behind this story, but...since u don't want to tell us...
Don't worry, be happy :D

« Reply #48 on: November 10, 2012, 07:52:01 pm »

Cossack

• View Profile
Hi guys, I've just tried to join a server but it says I'm still banned.

alex879ro "Cossack(UK) - Reasons described on the forum in the Unban Section", Ban date: 08/27/2012 01:34:43, Expires at:  11/10/2012 01:34:43

alex879ro Cossack- trying to avoid ban Bandate: 09/08/2012 20:48:11 Expires at:  11/22/2012 20:48:11

This seems peculiar because i only joined once since xOR's post and that was on the 10th october when I thought my ban had expired. Around then Alex came to speak to me and said that if I tried to join again he'd extend my ban so I haven't attempted since. It was a surprise to me that I was able to still join even with my ban in the first place!

Would it be possible for my ban to be removed? I don't understand, the dates and stuff on the bans are odd

« Reply #49 on: November 10, 2012, 08:45:57 pm »

alex879ro

• Administrator
    • View Profile
It is very simple. I banned you the first time so the first ban was from 27 August to 10 November (the first ip)

Then you changed ip and entered even if ...officially you weren`t allowed to enter....Mr C. or Theghostofshagger.....so all the admins banned you on sight....so now you got a whole set of ranges of 2 and half months from which the first ban range expires today and it is the first one....the one that i made.

They expire automatically, we don`t have to do anything for them to expire. And also the decision taken was to let them expire....It is logical to NOT be able to enter with an ip that you used to avoid the ban(entering even if officially you were banned)

So alex879ro Cossack- trying to avoid ban Bandate: 09/08/2012 20:48:11 Expires at:  11/22/2012 20:48:11 is just another join attempt and the ban on that ip will expire on 22 November.

Also, the first ban expired today meaning that we stop banning you on sight......and that the first ip banned expires today.

As for your reply "I only joined once" , I must ask you to not take us for fools again , and I must remind you 2 nicknames that you used : Mr C. and TheGhostofShagger

Also, i banned you a couple of times when you were on k2 server.

In the end, The expiration of the ban means:
1 That you can change your ip and join the servers with your account(You won`t be banned on sight anymore)
2 That the first ban range expires today

For the other ips that you used to join when you weren`t supposed to, you must wait for the bans to expire .....Sorry...but i warned you about that too.
I do hope that you learned from your ban, and I hope that we won`t reach such decisions about you in the future.

P.S Just so I make myself clear....there is a different ip for each ban....but they`re all under the name Cossack
« Last Edit: November 10, 2012, 09:03:17 pm by alex879ro »

« Reply #50 on: March 02, 2013, 08:12:59 pm »

al

• View Profile
Something needs done about this guy once and for all.

I play this game for a few hours on the weekend after a week of work and generally I play my game and give no one any problem. Living in rural Canada with a lower end internet connection, this is one of the few games I play online against other people without too much problem!

Any time I see this cossack guy he's on talking himself up like he's God's gift to OpenTTD when in reality no one really cares. He ends up sounding like some jumped up spotty teenager with self esteem issues. I thought Transport Tycoon was a game for the slightly older and more mature among us but it looks like you can't avoid kids anywhere on the net.

Today he resorts to unprovoked calls of "skilless" (sic) and called me a "cunt" for no reasons at all. Batt had to step in and kick him out.

Really it doesn't make n-ice a favorable place to play on when you run into this guy because he generally just whines and shouts at other players. It would appear, looking at this thread, he has plenty of past issues and doesn't appear to learn. Please Cossack, just play the game and stop ruining it for others.

« Reply #51 on: March 03, 2013, 02:01:58 am »

Cossack

• View Profile
a few points

1. that's a pretty accurate description of me
2. It's also irrelevant
3. I, just like you, want to play and not be hassled
4. you hassled me for no reason
5. expect a reaction when that happens

« Reply #52 on: March 03, 2013, 02:03:13 am »

Cossack

• View Profile
6. You are so mad right now

« Reply #53 on: March 03, 2013, 02:45:29 pm »

alex879ro

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Cossack, I thought I talked with you yesterday and that you understood about the bad language. but from what i hear from Batt, it seems you didn`t. Seems nothing is working on you which is actually what`s making me furious, so let`s put it SIMPLE.      ONE MORE INSULT , and you`ll be out again for 2 months!

« Reply #54 on: March 03, 2013, 04:01:40 pm »

al

• View Profile
a few points

1. that's a pretty accurate description of me
2. It's also irrelevant
3. I, just like you, want to play and not be hassled
4. you hassled me for no reason
5. expect a reaction when that happens

The spotty teenager bit? Thought so ;)

How did I hassle you? I said literally nothing to you and then you start whining about lumber and calling names. I found it revealing when I called an admin to talk to you all you said was "Good luck". Almost as if you didn't think the admins had the balls to put you down. Last time I checked if an industry exists you're allowed to move the resources from it. You seem to have difficulty understanding how competition servers work and it looks like you're incapable of just playing the game and having fun. You also have respect issues for the people running these servers for everyones enjoyment. You need to stop being an internet tough guy. Easy to be a keyboard warrior I guess. Yes, you're very much mad, son.

Now I'm off to play a game or two and give no one any childish nonsense like you. Enjoy!
« Last Edit: March 03, 2013, 04:07:45 pm by al »

« Reply #55 on: March 03, 2013, 07:33:26 pm »

Cossack

• View Profile
Actually when it comes to spots I don't really have any (pic related, it's my cum face, spot-free) but, whatever man, you think I care?  And yes, I do understand the definition of competing, but we weren't competing, the game was already a blowout. You just joined and started taking my shit. You think I haven't played with people like you before?  Resource stealers - Here for a few months, win low % of games, always say the same shit "hurrr the rules allow it" etc and have never been around long enough to understand that there is etiquette and morals in this game which, just like IRL, aren't written down in the rulebook. You ever see me take your resources? no. You ever see any of other top players need to take other peoples resources? no. And do you know why? 2 reasons. Either they are good enough to buy your own, or they have respect for other player's builds. You deliberately engaged with me, when there was no reason too, and now you get butthurt at a reaction. Maybe if the game was neck & neck i'd understand but it wasn't, you just slowing me down, wasting my time and everyone else's.

Also, you're calling me childish, I find it pretty pathetic you have to go crying to admins after some " jumped up spotty teenager with self esteem issues" throws a few petty insults at you. You call yourself a man? Please...
« Last Edit: March 03, 2013, 07:35:27 pm by Cossack »

« Reply #56 on: March 03, 2013, 10:10:00 pm »

alex879ro

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Cossack, in spite of your replies , you still don`t convince me. Whatever a player would do to you , YOU STILL ARE NOT ALLOWED TO INSULT. So my offer remains. If any of the admins say that they saw you insulting.....even minor insult, I`ll personally ban you again for 2 months. I hope that we are clear on this matter...

« Reply #57 on: March 04, 2013, 02:05:38 am »

Cossack

• View Profile
I read your post, Alex.

« Reply #58 on: March 05, 2013, 05:21:17 pm »

al

• View Profile
"hurrr the rules allow it" etc and have never been around long enough to understand that there is etiquette and morals in this game which, just like IRL, aren't written down in the rulebook.

Except I've been playing on these servers for a long time and when it comes to the rulebook I prefer to actually read it:

"Competition is encouraged! You don't own cities or industries, people can compete with you for any resources and even take the goods your factory produces!"

Notice how it's specifically mentioned and "encouraged" for people to compete for resources.

So please, get down off the "morality high horse". Considering how many bans you seem to have accumulated, you're the last person who should be gesticulating.

« Reply #59 on: March 07, 2013, 04:33:10 pm »

Cossack

• View Profile
"Except I've been playing on these servers for a long time" - When did you leave Ireland and how long is a long time? I'm assuming you're the Irish Al, he used to get in a pissy with me too.

And, look, the definition of 'compete'

Compete, noun: Strive to gain or win something by defeating or establishing superiority over others who are trying to do the same.

we were NOT competing. It was impossible for you to establish superiority over me in said game. You weren't even trying to win. thus we WERE NOT COMPETING. This is why I lashed out at you. Like I previously said, you were just wasting my time and everyone elses.

You want to compete? How about you play me 1v1 on server 3 and we both start at the same time, yeah? Instead of just building at my mills when i'm already 4 years into the game...

Why don't you go on my profile, click 'last 100 scores' and then tell me if you think we're really competing, yeah? YEAH?