Servers > Server 6 Temperate New CityBuilder (4000 population,Easy,1980-2100)

Trouble with new city builder

(1/3) > >>

Chucky:
this topic includes moved posts from "how to play new city builder"

ST2:
well, correct info is:
- deliver fully 1 (yes only one needed) cargo demand... and town will grow (tested)

ST2:
and yes... confirmed as I stated before

server #00# will give some more answers on this (was the answer I got when typing !server ingame)

ST2:
and yes... confirmed as I stated before

server #00# will give some more answers on this (was the answer I got when typing !server ingame)

and ofc, why would a town ask some demands (for Factory, Food Proccessing Plant, or whatever) only half (or less) of the industry demands?
and... why Town should ask them... when after a bit the same town asks for the secondary production? (Food, Goods, or whatever - would be nasty using ECS or FIRS)

I've suggested to show in town window: I'll suggest for town window: Delivered: XX; Stored: XX; Needed: XX

well, this lines say something:
[2014-04-25 22:10:20] <+OTTD-1> ST2 (Spectator): Chucky, any chance of show what's monthly delivered?
[2014-04-25 22:10:41] <+OTTD-1> Chucky (Spectator): nope

I would ask: How storages are calculated?   (usually is by delivered-demanded) so, delivered value is known! SHOW THEM!

Chucky:

--- Quote ---and yes... confirmed as I stated before

--- End quote ---

Wuut ???

--- Quote ---and ofc, why would a town ask some demands (for Factory, Food Proccessing Plant, or whatever) only half (or less) of the industry demands?
and... why Town should ask them... when after a bit the same town asks for the secondary production? (Food, Goods, or whatever - would be nasty using ECS or FIRS)
--- End quote ---

Wuut ???

--- Quote ---I've suggested to show in town window: I'll suggest for town window: Delivered: XX; Stored: XX; Needed: XX
--- End quote ---

to whom ? and where ? to me ? and why?  i´m wondering...

--- Quote ---well, this lines say something:
[2014-04-25 22:10:20] <+OTTD-1> ST2 (Spectator): Chucky, any chance of show what's monthly delivered?
[2014-04-25 22:10:41] <+OTTD-1> Chucky (Spectator): nope

I would ask: How storages are calculated?   (usually is by delivered-demanded) so, delivered value is known! SHOW THEM!

--- End quote ---

well, i tell you the secret: delivered cargo is automatically added to the stored cargo. stored cargo is decreased by demanded cargo on next 1st of month.
so why anybody wants to know delivered cargo? because it´s on aphids cb maybe (i guess) ? or why? explain it please.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version