Servers > Server 6 Temperate New CityBuilder (4000 population,Easy,1980-2100)

N-ice work :)

(1/3) > >>

ST2:
Chucky, tested the changed CB and... well I liked the looks ^^

but... (always a but) ^^

Passengers and mail don't need to be stored! No other scripts storage that!
Anyway... I saw that coming... and even suggested a name for the server storing pax... and was "North Korea CB"
that came up among all tests I made with Aphid's ^^

On the other side, the cargo's demanded by town are hard coded on CB, not set depending of the map type!
So, my question is: I haven't made any CB script... but I want to see this one working on FIRS! possible?

about the "new growth"... towns grow... no matters if you deliver or not!

taking all that... Chucky made a good job... and works nice... I simply I dnt like send people and mail to storages... to release them next month... if lucky ^^

Chucky:
well, i know we had many problems with storing passengers in past ...  maybe i will change the word into "waiting"  ;D  and use a setting to choose "waiting" or "killing" from openttd.cfg, i dislike to kill anyone, and you?

at moment it´s only coded for temperate and i´m sure that i can change it for other landscapes too - maybe it will selected with the help of openttd.cfg or another way...  FIRS.. oh, i see many busy times for the CPU, but i believe it´s possible.. anyway i´ll program "desert" first.

"automatic growth" is activated, so there is a chance to reach the goal if something goes wrong or the setting is too heavy. i don´t stop the growth, i change it only to more or less days ..

so, thank you ST2 for reporting and i even need more input, input, input ..

ST2:
this reply was written 6 days ago... but got stuck in the CB storage!!
and I'm still waiting for my cousin to be released from the "waiting" room! for months!

I guess there's enough info

Edit1: This CB mode grows a town on same speed, doesnt matter if you deliver or not.... you only need to fullfill the start demands...;
Edit2: The waiting/stored cargo is not cleaned up after town demanded it;

ST2:
edit3: town grows at same speed... no matter if I deliver or not <<-- major bug here

ST2:
edit3: town grows at same speed... no matter if I deliver or not <<-- major bug here

edit4: why the heck a town needs Wood?
well, I guess towns grow with the deliver with deliver of a bunch of wood trunks

Chucky, are you kidding with ttd players or what?

note: I hate the edit limit, same as the Karma thingy - both are stupid and dnt know why enabled!
to complete it... server 6 CB mechanics

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version