You are Here:
MM

Author (Read 10650 times)

MM
« on: September 29, 2014, 02:44:20 am »

ST2

• View Profile
I dnt mind oil rigs being loaded by trains,
but I mind this: https://www.dropbox.com/s/vw0niojawak1q5s/Captura%20de%20tela%202014-09-29%2003.28.24.png?dl=0

but well, soon you'll get a MM complaint on the Shoutbox that didn't get the points and no one checked how they were get!

and yes, the player got many points and no one checked how the game was! but soon, the same player will ask... for the same!

If this goes on, players notice that's better break rules ingame and complain later for points. not a good way imo ^^

it's not 1st time it happened and I noticed for the reasons in screenshot, that I saw. Hopefully, admins around could spot even more! Therefore, my player complaint. :)

edit: damn: I'm only at -80, and still I'm the on reporting this?! great... really great :D
« Last Edit: September 29, 2014, 02:50:05 am by ST2 »

Re: MM
« Reply #1 on: September 29, 2014, 05:28:27 pm »

Chucky

• Administrator
    • View Profile

Yeah... ST2 is awaking on forum and irc!

First: It´s up to the players to call for an admin or to write a post on forum. I gather from the screenshot that there were 5 players on the server and I noticed that no player was calling or was writing anything. But I think you know this method, because you were an admin here.

Second: yes, MM did a heavy rule-break. Sometimes it happens - you have to be totally bored on btpro servers. Rest of your explanation is exaggerated.

Third and least: Don´t bother players from our community again on irc. Stop it or we have to react.

Thank you for taking my freetime due answering of this post.

« Reply #2 on: September 30, 2014, 12:08:40 am »

ST2

• View Profile
well, maybe I've exaggerated a bit on some comments. My fault, my apologies :)

since I was ingame, I can count myself as a player. calling an admin would be useless, therefore I chose to post a complaint here (fully justified). Hopefully rule breakers get punished (points removal, for example - accompanied by a notice/warning to the player). for now not needed a harder punishement, imo.

if I "bother" any player was because of something started months ago. Won't happens again, along similar lines.

to finish, thank you for your time giving what player deservers, at least for that game :)

« Reply #3 on: October 08, 2014, 04:58:15 am »

Kwissy

• Global Moderator
  • Chimp the pimp
    • View Profile
guys like you st2 have lost the fun in this game long time ago, am i right? the game itself is just not interesting enough anymore for you that you have to come up with such small things. in a pub you also not prefer the small over the big things.

« Reply #4 on: October 10, 2014, 05:09:25 pm »

ST2

• View Profile
well Kwissy, I guess this deserves a real answer. Done!

« Reply #5 on: October 10, 2014, 05:17:20 pm »

Kwissy

• Global Moderator
  • Chimp the pimp
    • View Profile
there is a possibility to edit your posts... but be carefull just 3 times.

« Reply #6 on: October 10, 2014, 05:28:50 pm »

Choclate-Starfish

• View Profile
Oh sadly... i will give st2 a negative Karma for poisoning n-ice players ... but it wan't work :( can anyone fix that?
thx

« Reply #7 on: October 11, 2014, 07:20:59 am »

Chucky

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Oh sadly... i will give st2 a negative Karma for poisoning n-ice players ... but it wan't work :( can anyone fix that?
thx

you need a couple of posts here on forum to enable this feature

Re: MM - Extended now
« Reply #8 on: October 18, 2014, 03:03:03 am »

ST2

• View Profile
as Chucky suggested, I called an admin... without answer!
but I guess Naz placed some signs too, but never called admins attention:
- https://www.dropbox.com/s/hjzn0d7ccb93upq/screenshot%2328.png?dl=0
- https://www.dropbox.com/s/6ytng8ezy5kb025/screenshot%2329.png?dl=0

what Naz wans't expecting was that I called an admin for his rule breaks. He done a !afk couple seconds after (manually). It's not for me, but many other players would like to know if this is allowed:"[03:04:41] * +OTTD-8 * !! Tuneciva (#250/3 (Brown)/PT) has requested an admin (Reason: placed sign "admin really?" - at 2035x562 (0x1197F3))."

well, the map was (and I guess still is atm) such a mess that a clean map won't clean that memories!

I don't mind the negative votes but, as an OpenTTD player and with the n-ice rules in act, I think n-ice admins must check a bit better screenoshots provided. Because Chucky's solution of calling an admin was a failure!

Note: I'm still waiting for the measures taken on players/points that started this post - No action = ALL players can break rules around! I got that, and many players too!

« Reply #9 on: October 18, 2014, 08:47:42 am »

naz

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Chucky's solution of calling an admin was a failure!

Thats NOT true, an admin was called, and the admin did respond to the call.

« Reply #10 on: October 18, 2014, 11:40:10 am »

Kwissy

• Global Moderator
  • Chimp the pimp
    • View Profile
No action = ALL players can break rules around! I got that, and many players too!

You should really get rid of your black and white thinking...

« Reply #11 on: October 18, 2014, 02:28:10 pm »

naz

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
I'm still waiting for the measures taken on players/points that started this post - No action = ALL players can break rules around! I got that, and many players too!

Thats NOT true either. Like all other threads, this matter was also considered by the admin and measures taken. If the outcome is not to ONE's "liking", thats a loss on THEIR part.

This is a closed chapter, and  I think this thread should be locked.

« Reply #12 on: October 18, 2014, 05:26:30 pm »

Chucky

• Administrator
    • View Profile

ST2, you again...

And you continued with ...

- wrong topic
- wrong arguments
- wrong behaviour
- wrong actions

And you bothered players from n-ice again.

I´m glad that you are an admin at btpro only. Oh, sorry,  you are a " ... Head Admin, Server Admin & Client Developer :-) "  Hopefully we are ready for the new players - a result from your actions.

And due I know that you will not reply (as before)  I decided to lock this topic -  also suggested from Naz.

Good bye...  Head Admin, Server Admin & Client Developer :-)

Note: :-)  is ironic ?  or which positions it means ?
« Last Edit: October 18, 2014, 05:38:44 pm by Chucky »